Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macedonian brothers, sisters and all wishing to make a difference. Everytime i log onto UEFA.com i see "FYR Macedonia". I decided to email UEFA and express my discontent on this issue, hoping they would see the disrespect that this name is to Macedonians worldwide. We dont want it, it isn't our name so we dont want to see it anywhere.
All who agree with can write to the following email adress and express yourselves.

Posdrav i Napred Makedonia.:thumbsup:







Email: [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
if you need help in sending hate mails to UEFA look no further then Israel :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not interested in what UEFA can't do. Harry Potter, be abit positive. If you dont believe they will change it and you dont believe UN will change it what are you going to do then? Just take it on the chin and say, "oh well, ill just have to be whatever they want me to be".
And what's with the Israel hate mails Ranaan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Harry Potter said:
probably the neutral stadiums thing
Yeah, turns out our fans bombared UEFA.com with emails yesterday.

UEFA is a politically biased organisation pissing all over the 'small nations'. Don't take it personal, they're just a bunch of ignorants.

Viva Macedonia and Israel
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Raanan Israel U21 should have playd ther game against Weles in the City stadium in Skopje... Your feeration asked if it wos OKI and our told yes no problem´your welcome to play in macedonia.... But in last moment Israel want to some other place....... It wos also some talks if Israel could playd some senior game ther as well.......


Uefa wos informed about the uefa game against welles be playd in macedonia but only with out public,,,, Macedonian i think would have support israel, maybe 2000-3000 would have shown up at least...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems an Israeli is the only one who can see my point. Good luck to you and all your compatriots who made an effort to make a point to UEFA. Meanwhile, the so-called Macedonians on this forum would rather talk about England and other SH.. rather than fight an issue that has been with us for years now beacuse of the negative, hope less attitudes of people. Why would anybody change their ways if nobody at least asks them to? They wouldn't.
Congratulations to the Macedonian National Football Team.
See you and your boys in Skopje Raanan.
Raanan said:
Yeah, turns out our fans bombared UEFA.com with emails yesterday.

UEFA is a politically biased organisation pissing all over the 'small nations'. Don't take it personal, they're just a bunch of ignorants.

Viva Macedonia and Israel
 

·
Expecto patronum!
Joined
·
13,563 Posts
Aussie Macedonian said:
It seems an Israeli is the only one who can see my point. Good luck to you and all your compatriots who made an effort to make a point to UEFA. Meanwhile, the so-called Macedonians on this forum would rather talk about England and other SH.. rather than fight an issue that has been with us for years now beacuse of the negative, hope less attitudes of people. Why would anybody change their ways if nobody at least asks them to? They wouldn't.
Congratulations to the Macedonian National Football Team.
See you and your boys in Skopje Raanan.
my letter:

(Un)dear UEFA,


Im sick of seeing that FYROM thing written instead my country's true and only name - MACEDONIA! UEFA should care about football and fair-play, not for politics! Using FYROM you are choosing side in the problem with our dear south neighbours and you are insulting the Macedonian people, Macedonian history, Macedonian football and FA. All the best to all of you there and lets have an interesting EURO 2008 qualifications.

Cheers,
from an insulted Macedonian


satisfied???
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
898 Posts
Harry Potter said:
my letter:

(Un)dear UEFA,


Im sick of seeing that FYROM thing written instead my country's true and only name - MACEDONIA! UEFA should care about football and fair-play, not for politics! Using FYROM you are choosing side in the problem with our dear south neighbours and you are insulting the Macedonian people, Macedonian history, Macedonian football and FA. All the best to all of you there and lets have an interesting EURO 2008 qualifications.

Cheers,
from an insulted Macedonian


satisfied???
Ne samo uste pesnava trebashe da mu ja pratish...

"Za Makedonija, pesna se ori,
Grcija go pusi, nie sme sampioni,
Tapani bijat, peeme nie,
jadete gomna, pederi ste vie.
Ole oleee, ole oleee "

:howler: :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,119 Posts
How can UEFA or the corrupt UN preach anti-racism and democracy to the world when they are both discriminating against our nation and will not use our own constitutional name just because one country objects to it? i just dont get how is it possible in the 21st century that i cant use my own name in this so called "democracy" free world we live in? lol democracy only exists for the powers to be to control the smaller and poorer countries thats why when it comes to the UN or UEFA to me they are just a bunch of irrelevant idiots who preach one thing but do another.


ps-jas ke mu ja pratam taja pesna ito sega :D
 

·
Expecto patronum!
Joined
·
13,563 Posts
ama prevedi ja, da ja razberat :D

btw, eve so dobiv denes od UEFA:

Dear Sir/Madam,

To deal with the large number of emails sent to uefa.com, a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section has been set up at: http://www.uefa.com/uefa/faq/index.html. uefa.com's FAQ section is designed to answer the questions you - the users - ask most often. The FAQ will be updated on a regular basis so that topical issues are also covered. Please refer to this page.

For information about obtaining UEFA Super Cup tickets, please refer to http://www.uefa.com/competitions/SuperCup/Ticketing/newsId=435849.html.

Information about employment opportunities at UEFA and Euro 2008 SA is available here: http://www.uefa.com/uefa/recruitment/index.html and http://www.uefa.com/competitions/euro/Recruitment/index.html. Please use the relevant forms to apply.

Journalists should contact the UEFA media desk at +41 (0) 848 04 27 27 and refer to the following page for questions about accreditation: http://www.uefa.com/uefa/MediaServices/Accreditation/index.html.

To comment on football matters, please refer to uefa.com's forum at: http://www.uefa.com/fanzone/forums/index.htmx.

If you have forgotten the password for your uefa.com account, refer to: http://www.uefa.com/users/RememberPassword.htmx. If you would like to modify your RealPlayer account, please visit www.real.com.

We thank you for your email and for your interest in uefa.com.

Best regards,
uefa.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I jas batki go dobiv ist odgovor. Ama sto gi ebam, pak mu pisav i pak ke mu pisam duri mi vratat covecki odgovor. Ovoj pat mu rekov da mi kazat kako mozi na Sep Blatter da mu pisam, da vidime ili e toj covek ili samo za kamerite!
We must get our message across. There are many avenues to do this.
All we ask for is respect!
Posdrav!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Solution go to Nyon, with signs, demanding the team be called by its true name. I got no proper response when I sent them a e-mail regarding Vance Sikov ('being called FYROMIAN') on the Xanthi website.

Secondly something should of been said when Pancev was recieced his Golden Boot. The ultimatium should of been, Platini we will give you a vote, if you resolve the name situation. The only thing that happened was the we Hadzi-Risteski got a French jersey!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,119 Posts
Mr_Makedonija said:
Solution go to Nyon, with signs, demanding the team be called by its true name. I got no proper response when I sent them a e-mail regarding Vance Sikov ('being called FYROMIAN') on the Xanthi website.
It's not even about UEFA what we need to do is go infront of the UN and protest against that crook scam artist Kofi Annan but we all know how he works and how the Greeks have filled his pockets very well over the years.

 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top