Xtratime Community banner

who will qualifiy to Prva Liga in season 2007/2008 ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1903 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because my favorite team is in 2nd division :depress: i will open up this new thread and invest you on all the second division scores and standings.. so here we go:

The Teams

Pelister
Tikves
Mladost
Renova
Bregalnica D.
Bratstvo
Skopje
Turnovo
Makedonija GP
Shkendija A
Teteks
Vlazrimi

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 week

Here are the first matches they start this Saturday

1 kolo (07.08.2004)

Teteks-Skopje
Bregalnica-Vlazrimi
Mladost-Makedonija GP
Tikves-Turnovo
Pelister-Renova
Shkendija-Bratstvo

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vtora Liga prvo kolo:

Bregalnica D 0
Vlazrimi 2

Teteks 3
Skopje 3

Mladost 0
Makedonija GP 2

Tikves 3
Turnovo 0

Pelister 2 :smileani:
Renova 1

Shkendija A 1
Bratstvo 0

Tabela:

Tikves 1 1 0 0 3 0 3
Makedonija GP 1 1 0 0 2 0 3
Vlazrimi 1 1 0 0 2 0 3
Shkendija A 1 1 0 0 1 0 3
Pelister 1 1 0 0 2 1 3

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scores:
Vlazrimi-Bratstvo 2:0
Renova-Shkendija 2:0
Turnovo-Pelister 0:0
Makedonija GP-Tikves 2:1
Skopje-Mladost 2:1
Bregalnica-Teteks 1:2

Table:
Vlazrimi 2 2 0 0 4 0 6
Makedonija GP 2 2 0 0 4 1 6
Skopje 2 1 1 0 5 4 4
Teteks 2 1 1 0 5 4 4
Pelister 2 1 1 0 2 1 4
Tikves 2 1 0 1 4 2 3

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Taulant i advise you to remove the "USA(united states of albania)" of your location and profile... noone here preaches for a Great Macedonia so you're not allowed to preach for a Great Albania. i suggest you to read the forum rules in which you will find something like : "no politics !"

U

·
0 Posts
Taulant ballist! way dont you go to the shiptaria part of this furom if you cheer for Shiptaria NT?!!! this is Macedonia part.

Teteks 0
Vlazrimi 1

Mladost 1
Bregalnica (D) 0

Tikvesh 0
Skopje 1

Pelister 1
Makedonija Gj.P. 1

Shkendija (A) 1
Turnovo 1

Bratstvo 2
Renova 1 :thmbup: :howler: :cool:

Vlazrimi 3 3 0 0 5 0 9
Makedonija Gj.P. 3 2 1 0 5 2 7
Skopje 3 2 1 0 6 4 7
Pelister 3 1 2 0 3 2 5
Teteks 3 1 1 1 5 5 4
Shkendija (A) 3 1 1 1 2 3 4
Tikvesh 3 1 0 2 4 3 3
Renova 3 1 0 2 4 4 3
Mladost 3 1 0 2 2 4 3
Bratstvo 3 1 0 2 2 4 3
Turnovo 3 0 2 1 1 4 2
Bregalnica (D) 3 0 0 3 1 5 0

The presedent of the macedonien FA wos elected withe help from the Shiptars(albaniens) and to become presedent he gett help from the albaniens clubb and he promise them 5 clubbs in the Macedonien first liga! this can only happend in Macedonia! way is it not happen in Switzerland! this is politics and can you telle my wer in the world the politicks rule how the liga will look! the have to make 20 procent of the liga otherwise they are discriminate :tongue: :tongue: exact like the rest off the politic situation in macedonia! if they are 20 procent they have to tolk albanien and macedonien! way don latvia tolk russian wen they are 50 procent of the land?? lett the talent decide who will play in the first liga and not wot 3 peaple say! this is starting to be funny wen they tolk about the 20 procent rule in soccer to! are you dogs or wot :thmbup: If you are better then 12 shiptar tim can play but we are mutch more talented and the NT results show that! Macedonia-Albania 5-1 Macedonia-Albania 1-0 and last yer Macedonia-Albania 3-1 :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The presedent of the macedonien FA wos elected withe help from the Shiptars(albaniens) and to become presedent he gett help from the albaniens clubb and he promise them 5 clubbs in the Macedonien first liga! this can only happend in Macedonia!
I'm afraid your right cause Vlazrimi won again today and they were crap last year now this year they are great hmmmmm smells like mestena rabota to me...

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I can't do nothing else but laugh at some of you. What's wrong with a club succeeding. Just because they're albanian it doesn't mean that they're getting help in winning the games. It's sports people and may the best prevail. You macedonians try to discredit albanians at any given oppurtunity. So what if they have 5 teams in the first league next season. Many of the teams have macedonian players as well. Are you guys so racist, jealous and hateful? And why are only the comments of an albanian attacked here by the moderator? I've seen worse from some of you macedonian ultras. Chill out and support your teams, but don't be idiots.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
On a more on-topic note. Can someone list the cities from which each team originates. I'm also interested in the first league teams about this. I would appreciate your help.

M

·
0 Posts
Ok, Benny, I will:

Teteks - Tetovo
Pelister - Bitola
Vlazrimi - Kicevo
Bratstvo - Resen
Kumanovo - Kumanovo
Skopje - Skopje
Tikves - Kavadarci
Bregalnica - Delcevo
Makedonija Gjorce Petrov - Skopje
Turnovo - Turnovo (not a city, a village)
Skendija - Aracinovo (not a city, a village)
Renova - I have no idea :confused:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't do nothing else but laugh at some of you. What's wrong with a club succeeding. Just because they're albanian it doesn't mean that they're getting help in winning the games. It's sports people and may the best prevail. You macedonians try to discredit albanians at any given oppurtunity. So what if they have 5 teams in the first league next season. Many of the teams have macedonian players as well. Are you guys so racist, jealous and hateful?
Its not because they are Albanian team and i have a problem with them getting in the first divison its the point of how the Albanian teams are getting help from the political situation in the country and they must have 5 teams in the 1 st divison or they will start a war.First it was Bashkimi then Shkendija and now its Vlazrimi im sick of this crap just because they are 20% of the population it doesnt mean they have to be 20% in everything in the country.By the way Benny you dont understand the situation in our country so i wont even try to explain cause most of you western block heads just believe the garbage propaganda of CNN and BBC.

And why are only the comments of an albanian attacked here by the moderator?
Plain and simple because this is a Macedonian Soccer thread he has his own Albania soccer thread he can go talk shit over there.

U

·
0 Posts
Results from the 2 liga today.

Mladost 0
Vlazrimi 2 :frustrat:

Tikvesh 2
Teteks 1 :)

Pelister 1
Bregalnica (D) 0 :)

Shkendija (A) 2
Skopje 2 :)

Bratstvo 0
Makedonija Gj.P. 0 :) :) :)

Renova 3
Turnovo 0 :skull:

U

·
0 Posts
Benny said:
Don't kill yourself just because albanian teams are winning LOL. What a character.
Its no problems, Its god that at least 1 albanien team will go to the first liga wen Sloga and skendija will be eliminate from the first liga. bay the way, sloga is not a albanien team, 7-8 macedoniens have playd in the first team but now stankovski,jovanovski and nikolovski will leave the clubb so i think they will go to 2 liga. I think they will lose againts rabotnicki with 5-0 today in the first liga.

1 - 20 of 1903 Posts