Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The start of the new season will be on July 30th with the start of the Cup games and here is what the draw looks like:

Куп на Македонија- 30 јули - 17 ч.

Тиквеш - Македонија ГП.
Бабуна - Маџари С.
Локомотива - Ренова
Илинден - Силекс
Тиверија - Пелистер
Осогово - Башкими
Брегалница (Д) - Шкендија 79
Металург - Беласица
Дрита - Караорман
11 октомври - Вардар
Новаци - Работнички К.
Тетекс - Брегалница (Ш)
Гостивар - Напредок
Турново - Победа
Милано - Влазрими
Д. Езеро - Цементарница 55

http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/kup.asp

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
D. Ezero ??? What the hell is that ??? :wth:

·
Registered
69,194 Posts
Ambis said:
The start of the new season will be on July 30th with the start of the Cup games and here is what the draw looks like:

Куп на Македонија- 30 јули - 17 ч.

Тиквеш - Македонија ГП.
Бабуна - Маџари С.
Локомотива - Ренова
Илинден - Силекс
Тиверија - Пелистер
Осогово - Башкими
Брегалница (Д) - Шкендија 79
Металург - Беласица
Дрита - Караорман
11 октомври - Вардар
Новаци - Работнички К.
Тетекс - Брегалница (Ш)
Гостивар - Напредок
Турново - Победа
Милано - Влазрими
Д. Езеро - Цементарница 55

http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/kup.asp
I will cheer for this team for now on even though I have no idea who it is :thumbsup: from now on this is my team! (I picked at random :pp )

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JumboMkd said:
LOL HS you have chosen one of the most hated clubs in Macedonia, owned by one of the most hated fat guys in Macedonia :)
I thought bate Vane and Hari were the most hated? :D anyways i hate Sileks as well since they beat Pelister in the Cup final and we had a better team that year. :groan:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Harry Potter said:
FK Dojransko Ezero, a Treta Liga club from the small town of Dojran near the Lake Dojran. (Ezero means Lake ;))
Thanks for info :) I hope for a big trashing, not less than 3-0 for Cementarnica :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Harry Potter said:
Ambis, did u forgot the "Dzingo peder, napred Vardar le, ole!" song? He is in that trio most hated leds :D
Yes :howler: well i dont hate them as much as i used to but i wont forget all our Cup loses to them especially in the final.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
ajmo Sileks!
I think Sileks has always half their club with Serbian players man hehehehe. Wassup with that. Choose another, maybe like Kravari or covekojadci or whatever their name was. :D

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Benny said:
I think Sileks has always half their club with Serbian players man hehehehe. Wassup with that. Choose another, maybe like Kravari or covekojadci or whatever their name was. :D

I almost forgot that. HS, Sileks is pro-serbian club :D every season they buy serbs and they have at least 7 serbs in the squad + the coach:howler:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Benny said:
Bregalnica Kraun is going down in the first round this time hehe. Shkendija should boycot the cup, LOL
Your playing Bregalnica from Delcevo man not Kraun from Stip. :pp

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poland-Cement said:
Thanks for info :) I hope for a big trashing, not less than 3-0 for Cementarnica :D
Dont be so sure cause there youth team won some tourney in Turkey. :howler:

Младите на "Дојран" неприкосновени

Фудбалерите на екипата Дојранско Езеро родени 1988, '89 и '90 година го освоија првото место на Меѓународен турнир во Турција. Тие со три победи се пласираа во финалето каде беа поуспешни на пенали од уште една екипа од Македонија, прилепска Победа.
Some more info on the club:
http://www.sport.com.mk/?ItemID=1C88C2FF9FE09B4F9FE321ACE27525F1

1 - 20 of 173 Posts