Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ждрепката за Купот на 15 август

Новата фудбалска сезона нема да почне со 16-финалните натпревари од Купот на Македонија, како досега. Оваа елиминаторна рунда е предвидена за 15 август.

- Овој термин е резервиран за 3. квалификациско коло од ЛШ. Ако Победа се пробие во таа рунда, тогаш ќе бараме дополнителен термин во календарот - вели Миле Спиркоски, комесарот за натпревари во ФФМ.

Одлагањето на ждрепката е поради се' уште недозавршените натпреварувања во регионите што треба да дадат свои претствници меѓу 32 екипи од најмасовното натпреварување.

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=196198FEAF2F154DA79BC3BE623650FC

Things have changed and because its unknown which regional teams will be in it as of right now, they will have to wait and have the draw in August.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I hope Cementarnica will make it :) in last 2 seasons we finished in 1/4 finals, now it's time for something bigger !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why nobody counts the real favourites for the cup?Do you think that the top-3 teams are not available for something like this?

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
they are, but everyone belives in his team :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Well I dunno but when I talked to one of the Cementarnica officiels (after Cementarnica - Skendija game) and asked him when will be the cup draw he said to me that the 1st round of Cup was already played :googly: I told him that there were no info about in in the net but he said it was played.
Maybe it was missunderstanding but we were talking in english.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

В среда извлекување за купот

Комесарот за натпревари при ФФМ, Миле Спиркоски го закажа извлекувањето на двојките за 1/16 финалето на националниот куп за в среда, 17ч. во х. Бест Вестерн во Скопје.

http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/vest.asp?id=1673

The draw will be on Wednesday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Попладнево во х.Бест Вестерн во Скопје беа извлечени двојките за 1/16-тина финалето на националниот фудбалски куп:

Новаци-Тетекс
Филип Втори-Напредок
Вардар Д.-Влазрими
Арсими-Македонија ЃП
Гостивар-Вардар (С)
Дрита - Скопје
Илинден-Победа (П)
Металург-Силекс
Победа (В)-Брегалница (Ш)
Нов Милениум-Турново
Кадино (Прилеп)-Работнички К. (10.09)
Превалец -Пелистер
Влазними (Струга)-Ренова
Фортуна -Шкендија
Малеш - Милано
Слободен:Башкими

Средбите се играат на 19.Септември(среда) во 15ч. Во случај на нерешен резултат се пристапува кон изведување на пенали за добивање победник.
Извор: http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/vest.asp?id=1677

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
navivac said:
Превалец -Пелистер
Od kaj se ovje Prevalec?

Победа (В)-Брегалница (Ш)
Нов Милениум-Турново
These two match ups are the most attractive for me.

btw where is Cementarnica? :confused: and how do they decide which team gets a spot in the Cup? i have never understood how the Cup draw is decided.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Ambis said:
btw where is Cementarnica? :confused:
When I was in Skopje last month I talked with Cement uprava and they told me that Cementarnica lost in pre-eliminations against some Treta Liga village team :moan:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Poland-Cement said:
When I was in Skopje last month I talked with Cement uprava and they told me that Cementarnica lost in pre-eliminations against some Treta Liga village team :moan:
Why did they have to play a Treta Liga team? shouldn't all the 1st division clubs get a free pass? i honestly don't understand who some of these teams are and what kind of a pre-elimination games they had to play in. I've never heard of Prevalec (did some research and its a small village north of Veles with a population of 600 lol), Kadino, Sloboden, Влазними or Arsimi. Seriously does FFM let just about anyone enter these pre-elimination games? :undecide:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Ambis said:
Why did they have to play a Treta Liga team? shouldn't all the 1st division clubs get a free pass? i honestly don't understand who some of these teams are and what kind of a pre-elimination games they had to play in. I've never heard of Prevalec (did some research and its a small village north of Veles with a population of 600 lol), Kadino, Sloboden, Влазними or Arsimi. Seriously does FFM let just about anyone enter these pre-elimination games? :undecide:
Remember that it counts where the club played las tseason not this season, and in last season Cementarnica was a Vtora Liga team.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Ambis said:
Od kaj se ovje Prevalec?

These two match ups are the most attractive for me.

btw where is Cementarnica? :confused: and how do they decide which team gets a spot in the Cup? i have never understood how the Cup draw is decided.
Сите прволигашки екипи од минатата сезона не играат квалификации за 1/16 од купот, останатите екипи влегуваат во 1/16 финале преку квалификации организирани од месните ОФС. По се изгледа се нема преставник од ОФС Кавадарци, зашто нема ниедна екипа од тој реон, Тиквеш, Росоман 83, Габер..па затоа Башкими е слободен.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Iron Lion Zion said:
Сите прволигашки екипи од минатата сезона не играат квалификации за 1/16 од купот, останатите екипи влегуваат во 1/16 финале преку квалификации организирани од месните ОФС. По се изгледа се нема преставник од ОФС Кавадарци, зашто нема ниедна екипа од тој реон, Тиквеш, Росоман 83, Габер..па затоа Башкими е слободен.
Aha fala so mi objasna... lol jas pa mislev deka Sloboden a nekoj tim so ke igra protiv Baskimi. :wallbang: :dielaugh: Ako e taka togas pak e dojdeno do gluposti so FFM i zato ovje od OFS Kavadarci izgleda go bojkotirale Kupot.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Ambis said:
I've never heard of Prevalec (did some research and its a small village north of Veles with a population of 600 lol), Kadino, Sloboden, Влазними or Arsimi. Seriously does FFM let just about anyone enter these pre-elimination games? :undecide:

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: e Ambis me prevrte od stol od smea :D FK Sloboden :D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts