Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell us of any spots where Makedonci might have the game? Any gatherings anywhere?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I dont even know what channel on cable it will be shown let alone gatherings... anyone with the Macedonian channel MKTV should be able to watch it... I'm hoping I will be able to get a live stream on the net from a friend on the day the match is on or might to go a friends house to watch it there at around 12-2AM! :lick:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Macedonian Bandit said:
Can anybody tell us of any spots where Makedonci might have the game? Any gatherings anywhere?
Im not from your part of the country so cant really help you out with the gatherings

ESPN will show England - Andorra is if you have FOXTEL you might be able to watch the Macedonia - England match on there

Saturday 2nd September

1.55am Live: Football: International Soccer European Qualifier - England v Andorra
Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester, England.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Here in the US they will only show it on Pay Per View and this time they have hiked the price from $19.99 to $24.99 :mad: ****ing American capitalist pigs they try to squeze out more and more money from you cause they know we will pay it. Da ti ebam kapitalizam najloso opsestvo na zivot sto moze da postoj :thmbdown:

U

·
0 Posts
16 nations will give the game live !!! For sure many of this like BBC will have it online as well...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Ambis said:
Here in the US they will only show it on Pay Per View and this time they have hiked the price from $19.99 to $24.99 :mad: ****ing American capitalist pigs they try to squeze out more and more money from you cause they know we will pay it. Da ti ebam kapitalizam najloso opsestvo na zivot sto moze da postoj :thmbdown:

SAme here Ambis. It was $19.99 now its $24.99 but I dont get the chance to see to many games so $24.99 is no big deal. I am also having friends come over so I can show them more about Macedonia. A few are Greek:howler: I am reading on komiti's web page they have a nice flag ready for this game. Lets hope its true.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Alex-10 said:
I dont even know what channel on cable it will be shown let alone gatherings... anyone with the Macedonian channel MKTV should be able to watch it... I'm hoping I will be able to get a live stream on the net from a friend on the day the match is on or might to go a friends house to watch it there at around 12-2AM! :lick:
You have to tell me if you get an livestream. I have cable and the most programs are german, so I don't expect to watch the game, my only hope is to watch it via Internet on a livestream or I have to find a friend with satallite

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Not everyone has MKTV in Aus. There is lots of problems with the companies holding it, it gets taken on and off alot of the time.

U

·
0 Posts
Oki then,, but i,m sure BBC will have it online on ther web so no need to worry !

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Hopefully, coz bbc doesnt have rights to England away matches, I think Sky Sports has them all. I'm sure there will have to be some streams around the net for the game..

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
If you have high speed internet go to jumptv.com yes you have to pay $12 I think but its Macedonia vs England I would not risk waiting for an online stream.
Pozdrav

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
If I find a livestream I will post as soon as possible. My friend told me he could get a stream of sky sports but I dont think it will be in english but that doesnt matter. :smileani:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
MacoBoy said:
What minimum speed do I need?

I dont know but the faster the better. But I think there is max speed that they offer and most net connections are much faster then that. I dont think you need the max.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh yes, I heared about that. Sometimes you can find Live Streams from Sky Sports. Thank God, if they show it somewhere in the Net!!!
I also could make a Stream rip of the game and put it for Download

1 - 20 of 99 Posts