Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any online shop or shops in RM you know of wich sells macedonian clothes, i mean soccer jerseys, track suits, shirts, jackets etc.. with our symbols on it??? and i mean good looking official clothes, not the ones they sell at PAzar :p

if not it should be time macedonia gets one, with for example some articles like this, but then with the macedonian flag and name on it:

(dont be mad at me cause i used a greek example, its just a example without other meanings, except the greek flag, the suit looks cool, imagine it in red en yellow)

Also the FFM uses Puma soccer equipment, but macedonia isnt even mentioned on the pumafootball.com website, even iran and angola are on it but no macedonia? maybe they just bought the equipment in macedonian stores, rather than having a deal with Puma company?

also, take a look at the new '06/'07 Puma jerseys, this is the CZech one.

they have added a symbol of the country on the whole jersey as you can see the czech one with a lion on it.
it would be so cool if macedonia gets that new jersey, and the kutlesh sun on it.

U

·
0 Posts
We have 10 resemble topic as this one,, one opened by the same gentleman i think.. :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
It seems that Puma and FFM have some kind of a secret deal that the Macedonia jersey is not to be sold to the public no matter what :howler: although i have seen a few replica's on ebay but they were not worth buying maybe the yellow one cause its probably gonna be a collectors item.

·
Banned
898 Posts
I think we should get Nike or Adidas to sponsor us. They will give us better marketing and I think there will be more items to buy, maybe even we will have the official NT jersey in stores.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no its a self made, but puma started with new jerseys for 2006-2007 and like you can see on the czech jersey, they add country symbols on the dress, so it would be very cool if macedonia gets it with the sun on it.

and harry potter, the original is close to skin, but on the pic it looks wide.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah makedonski lav, maybe they give us better marketing, but on the other side i dont like the nike jersey stile, let nike stick to basketball and american football.

for soccer there is puma and adidas, wich i think puma has the most beautifull jerseys

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
setareh said:
no its a self made, but puma started with new jerseys for 2006-2007 and like you can see on the czech jersey, they add country symbols on the dress, so it would be very cool if macedonia gets it with the sun on it.

and harry potter, the original is close to skin, but on the pic it looks wide.
thats great!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
setareh said:
like this one,

This one is GREAT, maybe if sun had yellow lines, instead of black.

But there is no chance in this moment to have it, but who knows maybe some day??

And also one with lion would be great aswell.

Great job setareh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts