Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go guys the first ever goal for the Macedonian NT scored by Boskovski i recored it from the video of the song Moja Makedonija so the clip doesnt look great and its not long only 15 seconds or so but it sure is a very historical moment for Macedonian soccer :thmbup: enjoy!!!

left click and save target as to your desktop :)
http://storage.xlcore.com/public.ph...kYjA5NDA4ZWQyNjM3MTQ3YTc4ZDU4MjJkYmVlY2YzMmJj

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ambis, mate, thanks for this! I've watched this video lots of times but everytime I re-watch it I'm falling in love head over heals with Macedonia once again. :star:

Btw we should meet on mIRC someday to exchange some songs and materials like in the good old days. MSN would also be good, it's the best chat program I've ever used. ;)

Cheers bro!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Romanticar said:
Ambis, mate, thanks for this! I've watched this video lots of times but everytime I re-watch it I'm falling in love head over heals with Macedonia once again. :star:

Btw we should meet on mIRC someday to exchange some songs and materials like in the good old days. MSN would also be good, it's the best chat program I've ever used. ;)

Cheers bro!
Yes indeed its a great video and I really like the full "Moja Makedonija" video spot but i cant upload it all since its 49mb and its impossible for me to find a website that hosts more then 10mb of space.I will download mIRC again tonight and hopefully we can go on it and see each other on there soon :) :thmbup:

ps-i also have the video of "Da zi ziva i zdrava Makedonijo" the spot that they MTV played at halftime during the Macedonia-England match where the song is in the background and they show clips from the fans before the game its awesome but thats also 49mb :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Romanticar said:
I've watched this video lots of times but everytime I re-watch it I'm falling in love head over heals with Macedonia once again. :star:
I agree this clip is soo nice, the song, the goal and the celebration is soo touching... If only we played with pride like what was shown in that clip! :proud:.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Da jas, i e super. Togas mislam se dokazavme kako moderna fudbalska nacija, so sakame da gledame i da ziveeme so kvaliteten fudbal.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thepretender said:
i'd prefer the video clip of the england-macedonia game instead. ;) does someone has that ? thanks.

btw, thanks ambis, a bit old-fashioned but really moving.
hehe its possible for the whole game but i would need to convert my VHS tape to DVD and then rip it on to the PC using some software, so instead of the thing being 49 mb like this video clip here it would be around 800mb and you know how long that will take to download ;)

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
alal da ti e majstore! :D kaj li samo go iznajde... cccc...

btw, before that game the greeks were makin problems for Darko Pancev to enter is Greece cuz he is macedonian, but the UEFA rules forced them to let him enter. He did his best and scored a goal that nocked Panathinaikos. What a story!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts