Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys remember that we where intrested in him before he signed for Middlesbrough. Well he hasn`t been a succes in England and now he wants home. Middlesbrough wants to loan him out for about 6 monts. Well here is my question:

If we sell Adriano wouldn`t he be a good signing? Just for 6 monts. Or who would you like us to loan/sign as replacer for Adriano? Be realistic.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm. Looks like Adriano is staying. Prandelli is saying this:

Cesare Prandelli for the first time since the Parma case exploded has a smile on his face maybe because for once in a while he can to about how his team played the game and not about the club's financial problems.

"I am proud of my boys," he said. "I tried to explain that we play football because it's a passion for us and money talk is something that we have to take of our minds right now".

"I can't talk about what will happen next year but I can assure the fans that none of the plays will leave now," he added. "This team will stay as it is till the end of the season because Parma is not on sale".

Does this mean he is staying?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Maccarone isn't any special. I'd rather have Zalayeta actually. If we can't keep Adriano and Gilardino of course.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VERDI said:
Maccarone isn't any special. I'd rather have Zalayeta actually. If we can't keep Adriano and Gilardino of course.
If we keep Adriano I dont see a reason to bring in a new striker. With the current formation we dont need more than two strikers.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
GaGa said:
Adriano's gone...well this June he will be 100%, it's not even a question of if..:)
We're not discussing that. ;) We're discussing replacement if he leaves now. What will happen after the summer is not something I can worry about now.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
The likelyhood of Inter taking him back is lower now that Martins has decided not to participate in the African nations cup...

Vieri...Cruz...Martins...Recoba, Kallons out and Adriano would only push Cruz and Martins out of the first team...not good at all and Adriano I think would rather stay at Parma and recuperate his form rather then go Inter and maybe mess up because they are fighting to gain points....Parma=less pressure to work, Inter=pressure to work.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GaGa said:
The likelyhood of Inter taking him back is lower now that Martins has decided not to participate in the African nations cup...

Vieri...Cruz...Martins...Recoba, Kallons out and Adriano would only push Cruz and Martins out of the first team...not good at all and Adriano I think would rather stay at Parma and recuperate his form rather then go Inter and maybe mess up because they are fighting to gain points....Parma=less pressure to work, Inter=pressure to work.
It doesnt matter. Inter are a side that compete for trophys and Adriano wants to prove how good he can become. Here he cant win Scudetto. In inter he can. So he will move and he is better than all the strikers Inter have now.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
It doesnt matter. Inter are a side that compete for trophys and Adriano wants to prove how good he can become. Here he cant win Scudetto. In inter he can. So he will move and he is better than all the strikers Inter have now.
Oh I agree...but for the time being Adriano is not in their plan for this season because he isn't needed they can more then cope without him...so for now he stays at Parma till June...just like Stankovic will stay at Lazio till his contract expires...Both are needed at their respective club...and their club in future has no need for them right now is all I'm saying.

Player of importance usually move in the summer anyway, it is rare to see a big player move half-way through the seaon, January transfer window is usually to get rid of excess players that aren't needed or aren't playing or bring in new reinforcement for players who got injured or be out for what ever reason etc.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GaGa said:
Oh I agree...but for the time being Adriano is not in their plan for this season because he isn't needed they can more then cope without him...so for now he stays at Parma till June...just like Stankovic will stay at Lazio till his contract expires...Both are needed at their respective club...and their club in future has no need for them right now is all I'm saying.

Player of importance usually move in the summer anyway, it is rare to see a big player move half-way through the seaon, January transfer window is usually to get rid of excess players that aren't needed or aren't playing or bring in new reinforcement for players who got injured or be out for what ever reason etc.
Agree. He isnt allowed to play in CL anyway so. And they have enough strikers for the league to. And Cruz has been really good, maybe he is the reason why Zac dont want Adriano right now.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
Agree. He isnt allowed to play in CL anyway so. And they have enough strikers for the league to. And Cruz has been really good, maybe he is the reason why Zac dont want Adriano right now.
Inter are out of the CL so that wouldn't matter much...

I thought Cruz was good also last season at Bologna. I remember his two goals against us... :mad:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VERDI said:
Inter are out of the CL so that wouldn't matter much...

I thought Cruz was good also last season at Bologna. I remember his two goals against us... :mad:

Sorry my fault. Are they our of Uefa Cup too?

And yes, Cruz was allways a scorer against us. But he also scores against Juventus, something I like. He even scored against them when he played for Feyenoord:tongue:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't rate Cruz, I remember he didn't score a single goal away from home last season.

I really hope we don't get left with him, in the Adriano deal or I will be angry.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I don't rate Cruz, I remember he didn't score a single goal away from home last season.

I really hope we don't get left with him, in the Adriano deal or I will be angry.
I was thinking the same when we were being linked with him as a replacement for Mutu...but he has surprised me this season...I wouldn't mind him coming to Parma but not as part of the Adriano deal though as I want the club to sort financial position first before getting in anymore players...:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts