Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need such thread to not open a thread abut every single rumour like till now ;)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
I think we need such thread to not open a thread abut every single rumour like till now ;)

Yes, could be now at summer we will probably have a lot of rumuours at Maccabi, Caanen wants new players and a lot of changes.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Liran Staruber is rumoured to leave to Maccabi Haifa and replace Nir Davidovich and the champions. This comes after Caanen wanting to keep him for next season.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Strauber has had a somewhat good season in my opinion he saved Maccabi from alot of ebarassing defeats in the begining of the season. He's not a bad keeper and in the CL games he didn't do too bad and knew how to keep his cool, i'm all for it, anything to just change the circumstance.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
Strauber has had a somewhat good season in my opinion he saved Maccabi from alot of ebarassing defeats in the begining of the season. He's not a bad keeper and in the CL games he didn't do too bad and knew how to keep his cool, i'm all for it, anything to just change the circumstance.
Definitely he is being one of the best Maccabi players this season and saved us a lot. IMO Maccabi should keep him unless they trust a lot in Haimov which is a good keeper.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ze'ev Zeltzer revealed today that Fiorentina have shown serious interest in Yuval Shpongin following his good performances for the youth NT a while ago in Czech republic. But his military service was a stumbling block so he stayed with Maccabi...BTW he also mentioned Schalke and the top two teams from Prague were interested in Nazrath's Itay Shechter.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Ze'ev Zeltzer revealed today that Fiorentina have shown serious interest in Yuval Shpongin following his good performances for the youth NT a while ago in Czech republic. But his military service was a stumbling block so he stayed with Maccabi...BTW he also mentioned Schalke and the top two teams from Prague were interested in Nazrath's Itay Shechter.
Now that is intresting. Top clubs that could play in the Champions League. Israelis players are calling more attention from Europe.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
According to Zeltzer if it wasn't for the military service problems, we'd have had at least 6 youth players in different European clubs by now. And I definitely believe him, remember we used to have Sasi and that other guy in Dortmund, Biruk and Benayoun at Ajax, and so on.

I only know of one player in a serious club abroad, some 16 yo guy named Ben Sahar who is the biggest star of our youth team, he's from Chelsea and Grant is really interested in him for Hapoel.

Anyway we can continue this in another thread in the main forum if the issue is interesting. :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
According to Zeltzer if it wasn't for the military service problems, we'd have had at least 6 youth players in different European clubs by now. And I definitely believe him, remember we used to have Sasi and that other guy in Dortmund, Biruk and Benayoun at Ajax, and so on.

I only know of one player in a serious club abroad, some 16 yo guy named Ben Sahar who is the biggest star of our youth team, he's from Chelsea and Grant is really interested in him for Hapoel.

Anyway we can continue this in another thread in the main forum if the issue is interesting. :)
Sure it is :) It began as a Maccabi issue since it was Shpungin, but now we have talked about many other players.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts