Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maccabi Tel Aviv began to prepare for the new soccer season in unpleasant circumstances yesterday, and new coach Nir Klinger got a rough reception at the training complex in Kiryat Shalom. Police had to restrain around 300 fans as they shouted abuse at club boss Lonnie Hercikowicz and demanded he quit. Later, as players warmed up on the pitch, a yellow smoke grenade and a firecracker were thrown. Police said they would take action against unruly supporters.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maccabi Tel Aviv has the chance, but im still pessimistic on both the Tel Aviv clubs making any real chances.

For one, even what Hapoel T.A fans say and talk....Hapoel days in UEFA are over. They are depleted. There major player have no signed or have gone to other teams and there in ruins. Maccabi Tel Aviv as stated her, is cutting back too! But Hapoel might reach the finals like they did but lose to a team like Chelsea...I dont see them going far, especially when they will have to play in Cyprus. Im not so sure how there fans will feel about going to Apoel (not HAPOEL) stadium.

But on the other hand, im hopeful of Maccabi Haifa who have build up a pretty 'healthy' team eventhough they did some budget cut and have wasted one of there most symbolic players of all time (R.I.P Ruven Atar!!!). Im cheering and will be looking more closer to Maccabi Haifas run, than both UEFA cup contenders!

Good luck to all!

·
Registered
353 Posts
good luck to all except maccabi and haifa.

why do u say hapoel lost all of its players? the only 2 that left for sure are bachar and pishont.

klemi saban(whos an excellent young defender) will replace bachar, i trust the U-23 international.
pishont was another player in the rotation, affek, onishenko and luz will take his place.
gershon, balili and antebi will 99% stay at hapoel, and i still didnt see osterc getting offers from big clubs after the terrible world cup he gave, my guess - osterc will come back to bloomfield.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck to all!

Don't be so naive and not wishing the whole Israeli participants.

I just don't think that Hapoel will do so well, after all...you let Ostrec have all the chances, while he did, he just sneaked you threw the teams which was good, but not the best.

So i guess, its just a matter of time to wait and see!

·
Registered
353 Posts
good luck to hapopel and ashdod, and to the maccabi and haifs rival's.

i dont care about israeli football, i care about hapoel only, how does maccabi or haifa's success can help me?
if haifa will go in the CL they will rule the league here, no thanks, forza whoever the play!

·
Registered
353 Posts
sorry, hapoel fans dont sing fascist songs.

do u think barca fans were happy that real "brought respect" to sapin?
or liverpool fans were delighted at scum united's success at the CL?

that normal rivalry, i hate nimny everywhere he plays.

·
Registered
353 Posts
you talk too much, i didnt see your beitar signing anyone, Asulin wont come, all you did is sign mikki atia....

in the meanwhile, we didnt release no one that important and were still one of the top 3 clubs in israel.

ani roe adom ba einaim, ani sam zain al beitar yerushalaim.

and who cares about uefa, the domestic competitions is what matters, by the way, who does beitar play in europe this year? thank you very much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts