Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it time to dedicate a thread to one of the most traditional Israeli teams and currently second place in the league Maccabi Netanya. A club that had quality players at their ranks and has good amount of fans and titles.

Currently in second place in the league and almost securing a Uefa Cup spot Netanya has German jewish boss Daniel Jammer behind the scenes with a very good administration. Rumours say that highly appreciated coach Reuven Atar will leave the club probably to Haifa.
With this it is being rumoured that former German internationla star Lothar Matthaus could be the head coach for next season.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
What a waste of a threard....why does BAyern EICH HABEN MACHDEN GOODEN SLAVEN DACHEN SHIKDZE ZACHEN Netanya have to have a thread.,..waste of time ;)

Nice to see Lothar in Israel possibly. Who does he coach now?

·
Registered
485 Posts
That would be a big move for Netanya, to bring in a big name like that.
I remember I think it was last season, there were rumors of Jammer going to bid for Beckham. I found no truth in it, but they were rumors.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Heres another rumor...

Lothar comes......
Kashtan goes out of the NT...Shum in....
Lothar to beitar in 09-10 ;)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe Jammer should keep Atar as much as he can. The fans and players love him. And he is doing a great job. Jammer is already having alternatives and will try to trail the same path Beitar took when they hired Louis Fernandez.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I personally dont think Attar will be good in Maccabi Haifa next season. Its all a bluff. Kinda like how good Ohana was at first when he was a coach...and then later on he was siding teams that are below the table or in relegation zone....

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
FCB is interested in Itay Shechter from Maccabi

Does the guy have some quality?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shechter is a very good player. Maccabi Tel Aviv were intrested in buying him. But maybe Belgium is a new destiny for him and a way of him to reach the senior NT.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lothar Matthaus has agreed terms and will sign with Maccabi Netanya for two season and will earn approximately one millon dollars per season.
Matthaus who was of the greatest footballers of all time and played in 5 World Cups says he is happy to come to "great country" and that he likes very much.

Good luck for him and let's see if Netanya will reach titles.

Don't know where Atar will go.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Atar to Kiriat Shmona :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Atar to Kiriat Shmona :)
Well Kiriat Shmona has a good chance to be in Europe next season, but i believe Atar wants to move to a bigger club. He wants Haifa and while Ben Shimon and Elisha Levi are still not confirmed as coaches of Maccabi and Haifa respectively he won't sign with any club.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think he would do good in possibly......Hapoel Tel Aviv ....
rebuild that team if they stay in the leauge...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lothar Matthaus finally appeared and had his first training session today as Netanya coach.
The fans are having expectations this season.

Alain Masudi signed with the club.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Netanya barely won 2:1 against the club's youth squad in Lothar's premier, thanks to a last minute goal..

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I wanted to watch the game at www.one.co.il, but the camera angle was so bad, I could not even watch it for a minute

1 - 20 of 90 Posts