Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well....

Maccabi Haifa trying to get into UEFA, having to go threw the best of the best....
in Kiriat Eliezer that is.....

i dont know what to think really....... It may go down to a tie, but Haifa looks ready for this, although Beitar is at 100% strenght right now...

this, along with the derby should be an intresting game....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boccoli is injured and won't attend the match.
Good!
One less fukker to worry about.
Put him in the same spot as Yaniv Katan and id say Beitar by 4 :nasty:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BEITAR WINS!!!!!! :D
1-0

Derek Boateng netted before the end of the 1st half :D

HAHAHAHAH!
TAKE THAT LIOR AND YAROK!!

I HATE YOU MACCABI! I HATE YOU GREENS!!!! I HATE YOUR COLORS AND YOUR TEAM! :D

WHY ARE WE SOOOO GOOD :D
IMPERIA FOR LIFE!!!!! 5 MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THEN WE"LL CONSIDER SLOWING DOWN

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
beitar fans beat the crap out of a haifa fan supporter who was sitting in the wrong exit...how typical of beitar fans

אבל אבל אבל!! הוא היה אוהד ערבי ואחרי יום חמישי כאשר 8 משלנו נהרגו בגלל אוזה בן זונה ערבי אני יכול להגיד כל הכבוד לאוהדי בית"ר וחבל שלא הרגו אותו

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ירוק OLE!;6170741 said:
beitar fans beat the crap out of a haifa fan supporter who was sitting in the wrong exit...how typical of beitar fans
:boxing: something we call in Teddy.....self defence

אבל אבל אבל!! הוא היה אוהד ערבי ואחרי יום חמישי כאשר 8 משלנו נהרגו בגלל אוזה בן זונה ערבי אני יכול להגיד כל הכבוד לאוהדי בית"ר וחבל שלא הרגו אותו
Nice to know you bring terrorist along to the games!
Another reason why we hate the greens....

any comments on why you guys are so lame and terrible? :nasty:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE!;6170741 said:

ani maskim itcha achi!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Typical dirty Beitar fans. Yeah you'll win the league this year, congratulations.
We aren't in England, Italy or Turkey, sh*t like that shouldn't happen. I remember a few years ago when Parma came to play Hapoel in the UEFA Cup, they mentioned that Israel's fans were some of the best fans they've ever seen, but im pretty sure they werent talking about those dirty Beitarniks.
Enjoy losing to Grasshopper in the 2nd qualifying round.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Typical dirty Beitar fans. Yeah you'll win the league this year, congratulations.
We aren't in England, Italy or Turkey, sh*t like that shouldn't happen. I remember a few years ago when Parma came to play Hapoel in the UEFA Cup, they mentioned that Israel's fans were some of the best fans they've ever seen, but im pretty sure they werent talking about those dirty Beitarniks.
Enjoy losing to Grasshopper in the 2nd qualifying round.
Jealous........
You fear us.....

whats with the name calling......
you just cant take a fair game...

in the same time as UEFA cup for Hapoel...i vivdly recall your Netanya...
Already relegated to leumit ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts