Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the latest news about macca is that he is wiling to get back into england..and real willing to offload him!

so leeds are keen to get him and bid 11.25M!!!!!i think they're just crazy!!i just hope we're not gonna get involved to try to get him!(though i already know someone who would wish that to happen!! :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think Macca himself would be pleased to stay in Madrid, specially now that he seems to have again a good spell. Why on earth would someone leave Real to go to Leeds ? This wouldn't make much sense I'm afraid.

But there are rumours indeed that Real might put him on the transfer list.

What might be a problem though for some english clubs is the salary of Steve, I believe around 50000 £/week !

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i heard..it's exactly the opposite!!!
i mean he said he's happy at real....but is looking ahead to come back to england!

his salary is actually 65,000 wkly!!!!

real are gonna put him on the transfer list very soon from what i heard and as well as several others....karembeu,anelka,etc..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Macca is staying in Madrid and has won over the approval of Del Bosque (at last). If he did come back to England his first option would be the pool but GH would probably resent him (sob) and Leeds is a poss but a very distinct, made up by teamtalk kinda one.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't want to see macca back in the red jersey!!!!
he's never been one of my fav..adn he'll never be!!!

let's just stick to smicer! :)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Gosh!
He's one of my fav players in Liverpool and he's one of the product of the youth club which sure does say something about our youth system, and he's really excellent in a game against manure yesterday. So, my principle here is the same- if l'pool cannot get macca, he's not going anywhere in any epl team. period.
ciao!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Macca was the best pool player in the 90's and his link play with Fowler was absolute superb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts