Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Mabrook from me too. I will be rooting for Iraq too but due to friends etc.

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
I'm actually thrilled about this too!! :D

Well done to the Arab teams! :proud:

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Go Iraq, Go Iraq, I think Iraq should win it, they played so well and they were in Oman's group. :star:

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
GOD BLESS IRAQ!!!!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING MAN!!! 2007 ASIAN CHAMPIONS!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE ON HERE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Congrates !!!

The better team won.

Saudi never looked like Saudi

·
Registered
668 Posts
God bless the spirit God bless the unity God bless the ambition God bless the heart and soul i congratulate the iraqi people with this win, i really had tear of joy in my eyes and hope tears of joy replace the tears of sadness
:proud:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Congrats to the winners...well deserved . !!!!

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
Very good stuff. Mabrouk!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
P.S. If anyone knows where I can get a good quality torrent of the final and the celebrations, let me know by (by PM so I get an email about it). I want to save this game on DVD.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Godsend said:
God bless the spirit God bless the unity God bless the ambition God bless the heart and soul i congratulate the iraqi people with this win, i really had tear of joy in my eyes and hope tears of joy replace the tears of sadness
:proud:
Same here... I just couldn't help it when Younis scored the winner and when they were presented with the trophy :proud:

·
Registered
668 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
Same here... I just couldn't help it when Younis scored the winner and when they were presented with the trophy :proud:
i bursted in tears when the Aljazeera commentator Alka3bi was talking from his heart sending a red rose in the name of peace to the iraqi people...and he started talking about the war and stuff and images of what i see daily on tv just flashed into my brain and i just at the moment felt how great their team spirit and ambition was to break all barriers and give this cup to a wounded iraq....i really hope this would effect the situation and help cure what fate has decided on iraq:cry:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i hope the coach stays with us, mr jorvan...hes a great guy and coach, it looked like he tought the guys some brazilian tricks, they played brazilian style hehe.

bro Godsend, i apologize agen.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Godsend said:
i bursted in tears when the Aljazeera commentator Alka3bi was talking from his heart sending a red rose in the name of peace to the iraqi people...and he started talking about the war and stuff and images of what i see daily on tv just flashed into my brain and i just at the moment felt how great their team spirit and ambition was to break all barriers and give this cup to a wounded iraq....i really hope this would effect the situation and help cure what fate has decided on iraq:cry:
That is exactly how I felt....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Mabrouk!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts