Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20053/cmc_77170.html

Adrian Mutu al Livorno. A dirlo è la Lega Calcio sebbene le società non abbiano ancora diramato alcun annuncio. Si tratta, chiaramente, di uno stratagemma.

La Juve, infatti, ha ottenuto dal Livorno la possibilità di tesserare Adrian Mutu per il club toscano usando il 'bonus' di giocatori non comunitari ancora diposizione di quest'ultima società. E' questa la ragione del mancato annuncio del tesseramento del giocatore, atteso per oggi.

Dal sito della Lega Calcio (sotto la sezione contratti) si viene a sapere che il club di Spinelli ha tesserato il giocatore il giorno 13 gennaio prelevandolo a titolo definitivo dal Chelsea come conferma Aldo Spinelli: "Abbiamo fatto volentieri questo favore - ha detto il presidente del club toscano -. L'anno prossimo avremo sicuramente due giocatori bianconeri che vestiranno la maglia del Livorno". Per questo motivo il Livorno ha congelato l'arrivo del brasiliano Paulinho.

:fero::mad: :rollani::groan:

Basically it says that Rubentus have loaned out Mutu to Livorno till the end of the season. Livorno having still spots left for the extra EU players will use the Romanian. Now, the question that I and everyone else with any sense of logic is: since Mutu is suspended until May of this year, how in the hell is he allowed to play against Milan this sunday with Livorno? :stress::mute:

I don't know what to say other than this has taken my disgust and hatred towards Juve to new heights, heights that no team or as a matter of fact, nothing in this world can match!:yuck:

JUVE, JUVE VA FANCULO!!!! FIGLI DI PUTA DI LADRI E DOPATI!!!!:yuck:

No-Cheers.:fero:

Sorry for the vent, but this is too much to take!!!:mad:

You can also check that on the official site of Lega Calcio :eek:
http://www.lega-calcio.it/ita/bach_contratti.shtml

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Probably BS ;)

It's rumoured though that the Milan-Juve pact is coming to an end. Don't know if it's true, just reporting :stuckup:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Now, the question that I and everyone else with any sense of logic is: since Mutu is suspended until May of this year, how in the hell is he allowed to play against Milan this sunday with Livorno?
he's not allowed indeed.
This is just a favour that Livorno do to Juve for have the next years some Juve players

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
No need to get all hot and bothered, this probably means that Mutu will just train with Livorno.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Diavolo said:
Probably BS ;)

It's rumoured though that the Milan-Juve pact is coming to an end. Don't know if it's true, just reporting :stuckup:
Is the pact you are talking about Daivolo is that the one where Juve and Milan do not compete with each other to sign one player, so as not to escalate the price?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Diavolo said:
Probably BS ;)

How come?

Nero; wouldn't it be better to train with BETTER players and a system you probably will play later? Not saying anything but if Juve are planning to actually have him then this is a STUPID move.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Is the pact you are talking about Daivolo is that the one where Juve and Milan do not compete with each other to sign one player, so as not to escalate the price?
Yes. The Milan board apparently were hugely pissed off by the outrageous refereeing of Juve vs Milan. Again, just reporting.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Payman getting all worked up by rumours:howler: I suggest that he doesn't read Carson's posts ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diavolo said:
Probably BS ;)

I hope so!!!We don't any pact with cheaters!!!:groan:

Better this way so we can do things on our own terms and not have to make sure not to offend Madame....:groan:

And speaking of pacts, it's about time we rekindle and re-strengthen our pact with our beloved Cugini!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
San Siro I found this in the Juventus forum and it has some elements in what Arriana said.

espectro said:
Well seems that Mutu will have to wait to be presented in Juve...

Seems that Juventus has a problem with the incorporation of Mutu and is becouse we don't have room for a Non EU player, so, the news are saying that Juventus have loan Mutu to Livorno (wait!!! don't panic read the hole post), the loan will be until march (I think) and by that time Juve are hoping have sell a Non EU player (posibly Tudor) and then Mutu will be back in Juve...

Remember also that Mutu can't play until may so its just a " symbolic" loan, and maybe now you are asking, what does Livorno wins on this, well seems that Juventus will give them 2 players (youngsters probably) next year, one of them could be Chiumento...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
barça said:
Payman getting all worked up by rumours:howler: I suggest that he doesn't read Carson's posts ;)
I didn't get this from Carson. I barely read Carson's rumours, i just skip them...:eek:

Thanks for your as always wise "advices" Raul...:eek:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Btw, Raul, it is rumoured that Rijkaard may want Albertini to join Barça till the end of the season...what does the Catalan press say of this?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thanks Diavolo. Now if they are ending the pact because they were upset with the refeereing then that might mean that Milan believe Juve had something to do with that, which could mean that Juventus could be bribing the referees as the Milan Officials undoubtedly know what we don't. Of course this is all unsubstantiated and should just be regarded as a rumor, perhaps even a conspiracy theory if you like.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Zangari for the precision. :)

I'm feeling much better now...:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
I hope so!!!We don't any pact with cheaters!!!:groan:

Better this way so we can do things on our own terms and not have to make sure not to offend Madame....:groan:

And speaking of pacts, it's about time we rekindle and re-strengthen our pact with our beloved Cugini!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
Back in the 90's we had no pact * ;)

Yeah, bring back thoese Milan/Inter swap deals :hopefull: :shades: :hopefull:

* For the record, in the 90's we achieved a memourable record. We have been the only team in Serie A history not to be awarded a single penalty 2 seasons in a row :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Thanks Diavolo. Now if they are ending the pact because they were upset with the refeereing then that might mean that Milan believe Juve had something to do with that, which could mean that Juventus could be bribing the referees as the Milan Officials undoubtedly know what we don't. Of course this is all unsubstantiated and should just be regarded as a rumor, perhaps even a conspiracy theory if you like.
as said, just reporting :stuckup: Fair to say, that Juve vs Milan did not have just 1 single error in Juve's favour, but 4. All huge. I can't recall a match with 4 huge errors in favour of one team. Do you?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
If Juventus actually do pay bribe the refs than I wouldn't be to suprised. Milan breaking the pact with Juve for the refeereing could be taken as proof that Juve bribes the refs but this is all unsubstatiated as I said before so perhaps I should just leave it at that so I don't have to put my foot in my mouth. But the favouratism for Juventus by referees is rather disconcerting.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Elephant King said:
:moan: :depress: :broken:
Elephant King,
It's rather a good news to me to say Deme in a big club rather than having a frustrating season at lowly Atalanta, don't you think? I'm sure he has still some things to offer a club fighting for the honours. Plus, with his experience and the backing of his friend and former partner Franky Rijkaard, he has everything to have a good time there. Plus Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, a far cry from Bergamo...;)

Cheers.;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts