Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max, check PM.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...shhhhhhhhhhh, info top-secret and stricty forbidden to spread......

;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...and dude, wattaya mean about "expecting pics" and then totally ignore the Mödling pic I extra set up for you in the "winter transfer" thread......

:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Alexx said:
...and dude, wattaya mean about "expecting pics" and then totally ignore the Mödling pic I extra set up for you in the "winter transfer" thread......

I absolutely adored the pic in the "winter transfer" thread :D but I just hoped that the region of Hauptstraße/Wienerstraße is not the only part of Mödling that you hm "visited" cause there are a couple of much nicer places to hang around. ;)

Nice car btw, an old Fiat Spider isn't it?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...well, we "visited" a lot of Mödling, as we first had to walk to the central bus station for quite some time and when we picked up the broken car during the first lift Jörg gave us, we saw a whole lot of Mödling, as I simply did not remember where the freaking broken car was emergency parked and we had to do one circle after the other......

And true, the area you recognised is perhaps not the most charming area of Mödling. The repair guy had his Werksatt there and that was another story, as the guy was in Pension for 6 monzth already, but still was in the Branchenverzeiczhnis. So we agreed on some, er, semi-official deal....

I know Mödling more or less, from growing up in Hieb number 23, going to school there in horrible Kalksburg (not the Trinkerheilanstalt though....) and having quite a row of friends from Mödling. Charming little city, no doubt.

About Jörg's car, yeah, everbody thinks it's a Fiat, but in fact it's a Peugeot. And you have to make a statement about kat. As she had been in this forum to congratulate you for the marriage, she might come back and she likes compliments.........

And by the way, Paul, in dem Zusammenhang, I remember the reaction of some of your Westtribüne friends when kat joined you on, well, Westtribüne eben......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts