Xtratime Community banner

Lyon 11

301 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Fobal klub 
#1 · (Edited)
What is Lyons best 11 (and bench) in real life?

Im playing with the on Pro Evo 4, in the French league and its really quite fun. They have no Henrys or Ronaldinhos but a good average team which is the leagues strongest.

I was cheaky and pinched back Dhorasoo from Milan, who I think is a good player. I think Elber my have also left but hes good on the game so ive keept him. (Honorato da Silva Nilmar isnt in the game I dont think)

I looks at the squad and I thought the best way to get the most out is a 433/451 type formation. Elber as the target/box man, the tricky, speedy Govou as wide strikers/wingers and Juninho playing as a attacking midfeilder type.

Essien & Dhorasoo play as central/defensive mids in front of the back 4 which consists of Diarra left, Reveillere right, captain Cacapa and Cris. Coupet in the goals.
Code:
-------------------------Coupet-------------------------
------------------Cris--------------Cacapa---------------
------Revillere--------------------------------Diarra-------
----------------Dhorasso--------Essien--------------------
-----------------------P. Juninho--------------------------
-----Govou------------------------------------Wiltord-----
--------------------------Elber----------------------------
Florent Malouda is my best sub who can replace a winger. Young Ben Arfa is pretty handy also whilst Eric Abidal is a good back up center back.

Who else is good in real life that I havnt talked about on the Lyon team?

See less See more
#3 ·
Lyon used to play like that, i think a 4-3-3.

Code:
              Coupet

Reveillere   Cacapa   Cris   Abidal

Essien     Diarra

Juninho

Govou                     Malouda
              Wiltord
IRL, Lamine Diatta is a good sub, not very technical, but very strong and physical, good in the air. He can play rightback or centerback. Perfect for the last 15 minutes or when someone is injured.

#5 ·
fobal klub gave you the usual and best formation
you also have berthod as a sub for LB
frau for striker or on the right

if elber was still here, he would be striker, and wiltord would be the support striker who can move all the way in the front of the attack. so that left only 2 guys in the midfield, probably essien and juninho in a more defensive role.
dhorasoo can play anywhere in the midfield, so do what you want with him he'll do fine ;)

#7 ·
Fobal klub said:
Lyon used to play like that, i think a 4-3-3.

Code:
              Coupet

Reveillere   Cacapa   Cris   Abidal

Essien     [B]Diarra[/B]             Juninho

Govou                     Malouda
              Wiltord
IRL, Lamine Diatta is a good sub, not very technical, but very strong and physical, good in the air. He can play rightback or centerback. Perfect for the last 15 minutes or when someone is injured.
Is that the player your talking about?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.