1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of any of these songs

Freebird
Simple Man

I also know Sweet Home Alabama, but the above 2 are rather brilliant and he is a great guitarist :)

if not download them because they are great tracks

although if you buy an album it would rpobably be about 4 hours long haha... Freebird = 9 minutes and Simple Man = 5 and a half minutes.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Deano said:

Freebird
Simple Man

I also know Sweet Home Alabama, but the above 2 are rather brilliant and he is a great guitarist :)

if not download them because they are great tracks

although if you buy an album it would rpobably be about 4 hours long haha... Freebird = 9 minutes and Simple Man = 5 and a half minutes.
HAHA! Or the albums could have a smaller number of tracks.

:rollani:

Opeth's album Morningrise has at least 4 of it's 6 tracks over 10 minutes, one being just under 20 minutes. But it's only 6 tracks.

Sheesh.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Londoners are listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd? I thought that was only for us country boys! :eek: :howler: ;)

Deano said:

Freebird
Simple Man
Yes, Simple Man is my favorite from the band. There are a lot of other good ones as well, however, such as Tuesday's Gone and Gimme Back My Bullets... :)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
My dad's favorite band! ;) Ah, the Skynyrd:

Every concert I have ever been to, no matter who's been playing, some yahoo has always yelled out "Play Freebird!!!" at some point. Yee-haw! :D

Plus, my sister has a friend who, by way of describing how white her high school was, explains that their senior prom theme song was, of course 'Freebird' (our--more 'urban'--one's was, by way of contrast, 'Rock The Bells' by LL Cool J). :tongue:

RIO

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Albums have 9 tracks on them

But the greatest hit one has 2 CD's of 15 tracks each

man you'll be all day listening to them but at least they are good songs

unlike Pink Floyd - Echoes - the greatest hits album which will make you sleep all day :)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Yeah like Freebird and Sweet Home Alabama, don't know anything else.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Oh is that a fact?

Oh well now I know, coz you've said so.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have to agree if Doc_Rule for once

it probably is the greatest guitar solo of all time!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts