Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 34 year old full-forward has decided to go around again, solving one headache for the Lions recruitment team.

He'd be a laydown-mezaire for the Coleman on last season's form!

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
do u guys remember when lynchy was the best full-back in the comp? :)

I swear for a period of abt 2 years he was the best thats ever played at fullback, big words I know and if he played his career there he wouldve been one of the gr8's.......I rememeber he kept plugger goaless and dunstall goalless, he was quicker than just abt any1, could go toe - to - toe with plugger himself the complete package and here we are talking abt him being the best full forward in the comp at age 34 LOL :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn right, I'd forgotten about Lynchie's royboy fullback days after Perty defected to the Pies and then in the early days at the Bears ...

The CFS put paid to that though ... just on that, I'm surprised no-one has cried 'shenanigans' and demanded his urine make a beeline for the CSIRO-centrifuge!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
dyertribe said:
Damn right, I'd forgotten about Lynchie's royboy fullback days after Perty defected to the Pies and then in the early days at the Bears ...

The CFS put paid to that though ... just on that, I'm surprised no-one has cried 'shenanigans' and demanded his urine make a beeline for the CSIRO-centrifuge!
\
Its a damn pity when I bring this up cause I was at their last game & ...........yes....I'll admit I cried. Fitzroy. I betya If Pert & Osborne stayed at Fitzroy along with Lynch & Pike they would have been pretty good , cause other medium players wouldve stayed thus building a reasonable team.... but its history now what happened..........& sorry I forgort to mention Matty Primus !!!

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
not to mention paul broderick and michale gale, john blakey, they got raped poor bastards

there was once a fitzroy team made up of ex-players and man was it a brilliant side.

by the way couts

is Coutinho a porko name?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul Roos, Chris Johnson, Jarrod Molloy, Stephen Paxman ...

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
tigerTUFF said:
not to mention paul broderick and michale gale, john blakey, they got raped poor bastards

there was once a fitzroy team made up of ex-players and man was it a brilliant side.

by the way couts

is Coutinho a porko name?
& not to mention they had a killer coach whom IMO has the potential the be a great one in Robert Shaw !!!!!! & not forgetting that poor [email protected]@rd Jason McCartney( or did he ?? ) used to play for them aswell ~!!!

& also How did we all forget Roos !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couts McCartney did play in red, blue and gold under Robert Shaw - but it was for Adelaide.

We snagged him from the Pies after he was the one time future god of the sport when he was drafted no.1 as a 16 year old from Nhill.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
dyertribe said:
Couts McCartney did play in red, blue and gold under Robert Shaw - but it was for Adelaide.

We snagged him from the Pies after he was the one time future god of the sport when he was drafted no.1 as a 16 year old from Nhill.
Well as a #1 he atleast turned out better thanan Anthony Banik

1 - 12 of 12 Posts