Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Nothing shocking. I dont know why you put a guy as a chairman with close connection to Maccabi Petach Tikva. Clearly he is going to favor good seating for MPT, a team which is good, but mediocre in Israeli football...Cant really do much damage in Europe and frankly speaking has little fan base......

He should resign. I cant stand hearing them!! ENOUGH ALREADY!! WE WANT SOME GOOD SOCCER!!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Maccabi Petah Tikva has done good seasons in the past years. They were close to relegate last season or in the previous one, but other than that i don't remember them in low ranks. The opposite, like you said, they have little resources, small fanbase and not a very traditional team and still manages to reach Europe and also obtain good results, like that 5-2 victory over Partizan in Belgrade.

They have not only my sympathy, but from good players, like Golan.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
They have not only my sympathy, but from good players, like Golan.
Either there management stop bossing the IFA and the NT or quit MPT all together and join HPT....cant have both!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Either there management stop bossing the IFA and the NT or quit MPT all together and join HPT....cant have both!
Well, the Luzon family has been with Maccabi Petah Tikva for a while and they won´t leave the club. Avi Luzon has officially no connections with them, even though his brother is the chairman of Petah Tikva.
But he isn´t chosen only by them, the other members of IFA which has representatives of other clubs have voted for him. So they can´t really complain they chose him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts