Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright arkadaslar/friends

What's this all about??
We have had this forum now for a short while and already there is some nasty debates with a lot of profound language!

Why?

Discuss as much as u want that's what all this is about BUT use a nicer tone against each other AND the language used here on the forum should be ENGLISH. The point is that every one including non-turks should be able to understand and participate in ALL discussions.

Gogofb: I saw your, how should I say....STUPIDASS post in the Lazio forum last night!??? Who the HELL is interested if u consider the galata fans to be murderers in a Lazio forum?? That's not a way to promote you, your team or "your" forum!! This is an official tokat towards you...BEHAVE.

Rest of u (kadri, RBOy) try not to get provoked and respond to any provocations, e-mail me or carlito and let us deal with that..alright??

We're here for u.....:)

And to end the debate Galata-Fener let's all agree on that we KARAKARTALS kick göt/ass:)

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
where have you been rollo?
we've been waiting for a moderator for decades...
in fact i started to think you would never come again

·
Player
431 Posts
come and kick my ass..:)..
ask fb and gs fans .. have they do it before ?because i am a BESIKTAS fan from istanbul,besiktas.. the fans that writing messages in this forum maybe living in other cities of turkey.. but i am living in the center of BESIKTAS.. gs and fb fans cant come here..and if u know ,BESIKTAS fans can die for their team..it's the difference between fb,gs and BESIKTAS fans..
BESIKTAS sen bizim herseyimizsin..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Selam birader....

I'm from Besiktas 2 and u just gave me an idea for a new topic..later on.

Some sort of introduction theme.

·
Player
431 Posts
who are you ? which place of BESIKTAS r u living ? tell me.. optik will come for ur ass.:)

seni varya yakalarsam bir çarparým, dünyan kararýr.. burada adam akýllý sohbet etmeye, bilgilenmeye çalýþýyoruz adamý delirtme..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen karakartal!!

Do u have a SERIOUS problem in understanding english??
I'm the moderator of this forum - YES! the turkish forum!
I was the one begging Jan to create such a forum for us - the turks all over the net to have a centre spot to discuss turkish soccer! With non-turks aswell....

U r starting to piss me off real seriuosly, I was born in Bursa and raised in Besiktas for several years that's why I am a Besiktas fan! Do u understand!! Read my last sentence in the first post. "...let's all agree on that we KARAKARTALS kick göt/ass". Do u want me to translate the meaning in that! WE meaning us who r fans of Besiktas kick galata and fener butt! Meaning WE are the better team!

And the language we use here is fukkin' ENGLISH!!!!

"Akilli sohbet".....? Learn english!!!
Sen beni delirtme ok?

Now peace.....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See what u did, you made me so angry I wrote that I was born in Bursa(?) it's Stockholm/Sweden.;)

Nushettiye Cad./Tesvikiye!

·
Player
431 Posts
ok..rollo tomassi.. i didnt understand what u said.. but ur sentence has two means.. u might use a comma in the sentence i think..
now u are my friend because of BESIKTAS..:)
let's talk about football only ..ok? ..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts