1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts

·
Registered
5,064 Posts

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,939 Posts
Think he'll do a few more years at RM and just retire there? Or has there been chatter that once his time at RM is up, he'd go back to Dinamo for a farewell tour type thing?

·
Registered
23,528 Posts
Think he'll do a few more years at RM and just retire there? Or has there been chatter that once his time at RM is up, he'd go back to Dinamo for a farewell tour type thing?
He is at Madrid for this upcoming year and then perhaps he'll make a MLS move? Or Italy for a year. But if he has another strong year, maybe he will extend one more year with Real. Per his book, his family loves living there, kids settled in school and grew up there (i.e its home), etc.

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,939 Posts
He is at Madrid for this upcoming year and then perhaps he'll make a MLS move? Or Italy for a year. But if he has another strong year, maybe he will extend one more year with Real. Per his book, his family loves living there, kids settled in school and grew up there (i.e its home), etc.
Remember that too from the book. If I were him, I'd just call it a career after his time at Madrid comes to an end. End on a high note, with the most decoated team in the world. With all respect to DZG (or a team in Italy, MLS, etc.) like wha the **** could he prove there that he asn't already in his career.

Reactions: Nepoznat and Ante
1201 - 1209 of 1209 Posts