Xtratime Community banner

Luka Modrić - Living Legend

98K views 2K replies 92 participants last post by  pivorakija 
maybe he needs to perform more consistently for the NT, but he's right now Real Madrid's best player alongside Ronaldo ofcourse, probably even better than him atm. I do agree though that in order for him to be considered one of our best midfielders he needs to win some trophies and take Croatia further. And with the form he's in maybe this is the year.

Then you should really forget about whoscored... He's lost so many balls and is having his worst match in weeks.
wtf you on about, he played bloody excellent.

lol no need to cry :D He usually plays much better.
:cry::cry: :D

he just got voted fans mom on goal.com and from the comments im reading he played a fantastic game like usual.

You should have seen him the last few games! (before Bilbao) He was not only fighting hard and spreading the ball around nicely but was also crucial and decisive in the final quarter of the pitch around the other team's box. :thumbsup: (what Di Maria did tonight)
He passed very well and dribbled past players like they weren't even there. He cleared the ball off the line from what was going to be a sure goal and fought hard. He did exactly what you said in that post in this game:D At least thats what i saw, and by the comments im reading alot of other people feel he was probably the best player on the pitch too.

I dont watch Real every week but if you say this was one of his bad games than what sort of beast are we dealing with?:D

You don't fully understand. :D I'm not saying he should be like Özil at all. I'm saying that Luka Modric has been playing on an amazing level for some time now. He works hard, he wins balls, he starts the attacks, he dribbles and he even manages to play the key passes in the final quarter of the pitch. He's a complete midfielder. Just because the game vs Atlético was not one of his better games (by his own standards) doesn't mean I'm not rating him as a player or anything like that. Jeez... Some people need to calm down a bit. :pp
you calm down or ill calm down for you. got it?

Modric played another excellent game, another motm from goal.com.

He had a good game, some nice runs and passes, couple of sloppy passes. Not his best game of this season but solid.

Its always gonna be difficult for Modric to play against Barcelona, a team that plays possession football, tika bla bla. Modric isn't going to have the ball alot and when he does he's surrounded by Barca jerseys.
Modric didn't disappear against Barca, he contributed where he could including defensively and well i really don't remember the game he did alright trying to distribute the ball. Basically there were alot of other players that had a worse hame than Modric.

Ero looks like everyone missed the game :D

According to the ratings it looks like he had his usual game. Did what he did, keep on keeping on type of game, you dig homie?

Di Maria also get's a fair share of justified praise. I've often thought that Kovacic could potentially become a player in the mold of Di Maria.
yes i too have had that thought, that second goal in the CL finals and run from Di Maria was very Kovacic like

Well according to Serb logic that makes him the best CM in the world. :D

In all honesty though he is arguably the best CM in the world right now, no matter what logic we use.

He won by quite a margin. :thumbsup:

Damn. Hopefully its weeks and not months.

If by the time we play Bulgaria we've already qualified, then why not play in Split I say.

Cant wait to see him in action again. No rush though. Slow and steady wins the race. :D