Xtratime Community banner

181 - 200 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
I’m kind of hurt actually that Bosko Balaban didn’t make the list

Edit: or Danjiel Subasic. You Yugo dreamers are breaking my heart here.
I'm sorry but did you miss the "Croatia is sick with Ustastvo" portion of my post 😄

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
What does this have to do with being a Yugo dreamer?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Well, it's quite frequently you and others who are obsessed with imaginary lineups, lists of mixed race athletes, etc. Which I really don't give a **** about, quite honestly. Just calling a spade a spade.

Back on topic, you yugo-nostalgics with this last list that did not include Rijeka legend Super Bosko Balaban and then surprisingly not including a high profile name like Subasic. Kinda dissapointed. You guys typically do better work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I'm sorry but did you miss the "Croatia is sick with Ustastvo" portion of my post 😄
I did, my apologies. I bet it was a thrilling read.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Well, it's quite frequently you and others who are obsessed with imaginary lineups, lists of mixed race athletes, etc. Which I really don't give a **** about, quite honestly. Just calling a spade a spade.

Back on topic, you yugo-nostalgics with this last list that did not include Rijeka legend Super Bosko Balaban and then surprisingly not including a high profile name like Subasic. Kinda dissapointed. You guys typically do better work
You probably haven't heard of more thsn 5-6 names on that list so I'm not surprised you're confused by the absence of Bole and Suba. It's a top 25 list and they don't deserve to be in it. If he has a great tourney I might reconsider Subašić but Boško has no hope.

And this isn't a mixed race or yugo or anything like that list. These guys are CROATIAN sporting legends, most of whom having only ever played for an independent Croatia.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
You probably haven't heard of more thsn 5-6 names on that list so I'm not surprised you're confused by the absence of Bole and Suba. It's a top 25 list and they don't deserve to be in it. If he has a great tourney I might reconsider Subašić but Boško has no hope.
And this isn't a mixed race or yugo or anything like that list. These guys are CROATIAN sporting legends, most of whom having only ever played for an independent Croatia.

shall we continue....? :righton:

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
He makes it into an art really. As far as light trolling goes he's easily the best natural talent in WWE history.
Strongly disagree. He's okay, but its forced at times and all too predictable.:rolleyes_ani:

The great ones come up with catchy and getunderyourskin type phrases that are often imitated but never duplicated.

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#yourtearstastedelicious
#classdismissed

Just to name a few.:coffee: No one can dispute just how great those were/are. :tip:

Suho may have that mixed marriage undertone that only he can uniquely provide based on experiences lived, and yes I'll admit he did brilliantly troll the serbs board back in 2013 (was it?) but since then, its been your run of the mill trolling. Okay level trolling, but okay just isn't good enough to be considered a great one.:coffee:

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
I am curious whether Ante and ForzaFiume will be liking your above post
Every time I try to get out they keep pulling me back in...ffs. :ferocious:

·
Registered
63,995 Posts
Strongly disagree. He's okay, but its forced at times and all too predictable.:rolleyes_ani:

The great ones come up with catchy and getunderyourskin type phrases that are often imitated but never duplicated.

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#yourtearstastedelicious
#classdismissed

Just to name a few.:coffee: No one can dispute just how great those were/are. :tip:

Suho may have that mixed marriage undertone that only he can uniquely provide based on experiences lived, and yes I'll admit he did brilliantly troll the serbs board back in 2013 (was it?) but since then, its been your run of the mill trolling. Okay level trolling, but okay just isn't good enough to be considered a great one.:coffee:
He picks his spots but his trolling is highly refined and subtle.

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Right off the top of my head, Ero, DZ86, FF, and Ante are just at a much higher level to suho. He tries hard (granted), but he isn't a top level player. If those 4 greats are at Real Madrid level, he's at Stoke or West Ham level. :coffee:

And for you, when you get into the Birmingham stuff have some good level material. And paying homage to the Croatian NT as you often do might cause me to rate you a bit higher than you really are, but still you do a good job. You know to pay your respects to the Croatian greats and we let you be.

Szovkap isn't bad either, and my boy GB is high quality as well.

The bottom line you ask? Ero, Ante, FF and DZ86 are classes above.:shades:

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
Strongly disagree. He's okay, but its forced at times and all too predictable.

#weareCroatia
#youwishyouwere
#yourtearstastedelicious
#classdismissed

Just to name a few.
No one can dispute just how great those were/are.

Suho may have that mixed marriage undertone that only he can uniquely provide based on experiences lived, and yes I'll admit he did brilliantly troll the serbs board back in 2013 (was it?) but since then, its been your run of the mill trolling. Okay level trolling, but okay just isn't good enough to be considered a great one.
Agreed. Suho's trolling is like a poet-neurosurgeon. Most others like a rusty shed tool.

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Agreed. Suho's trolling is like a poet-neurosurgeon. Most others like a rusty shed tool.
Sp, you aren't bad yourself.

And, just another thanks for being there when I was going throught that should I or shouldn't I career change contemplation. You gave me the encouragement to quit the used vacuum cleaner sales gig. Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated.:thumbsup:

PS if you ever are slumming it and find yourself in East Hamilton on Barton, swing by, I'm dishwashing at the Tim's there. I am going to work my way up to coffee guy on the night shift hopefully by end of next year.

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
Sp, you aren't bad yourself.

And, just another thanks for being there when I was going throught that should I or shouldn't I career change contemplation. You gave me the encouragement to quit the used vacuum cleaner sales gig. Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated.

PS if you ever are slumming it and find yourself in East Hamilton on Barton, swing by, I'm dishwashing at the Tim's there. I am going to work my way up to coffee guy on the night shift hopefully by end of next year.
LOL! Glad to know you made the career leap. Just a word of advice...Hamilton is very union-friendly, plenty of alt lib types so be sure to use "coffee person" when applying for the advanced position.

(I was in Hamilton last week and dropped by a place called Merit Brewing. Pleasantly surprised with some of their beer...not so much the picnic-like tables and neckbeards within earshot).

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
LOL! Glad to know you made the career leap. Just a word of advice...Hamilton is very union-friendly, plenty of alt lib types so be sure to use "coffee person" when applying for the advanced position.

(I was in Hamilton last week and dropped by a place called Merit Brewing. Pleasantly surprised with some of their beer...not so much the picnic-like tables and neckbeards within earshot).
thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind. If I can make the leap to coffee person, I will get 35 cents more per hour on my pay. :yes:

I do get some day old timbits from time to time, its the little things like this that make me proud to work at Tim's. :proud:

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I haven't been to a Tim Hortons in ages, but is a fair comparison (being that I live in the land of Dunkin - which I'm not a fan of)

Dunkin Donuts = Tim Hortons

?

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
I haven't been to a Tim Hortons in ages, but is a fair comparison (being that I live in the land of Dunkin - which I'm not a fan of)

Dunkin Donuts = Tim Hortons

?
Pretty much. Both are absolute trash (sorry, Ante).

Tim Hortons used to fry/bake their doughnuts but switched to par baked and flash frozen.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Not sure who else has Dunkin in their region, but their coffee is ****ing awful. Completely watered down. Even the 'dark roast' is weak. As I like to call it, it's 'coffee flavored water' :D

But people here in New England go nuts for it... :googly:

·
Registered
63,995 Posts
Right off the top of my head, Ero, DZ86, FF, and Ante are just at a much higher level to suho. He tries hard (granted), but he isn't a top level player. If those 4 greats are at Real Madrid level, he's at Stoke or West Ham level. :coffee:

And for you, when you get into the Birmingham stuff have some good level material. And paying homage to the Croatian NT as you often do might cause me to rate you a bit higher than you really are, but still you do a good job. You know to pay your respects to the Croatian greats and we let you be.

Szovkap isn't bad either, and my boy GB is high quality as well.

The bottom line you ask? Ero, Ante, FF and DZ86 are classes above.:shades:
Ero is very effective but too straight forward. dzg has an inclination towards light trolling but only shows it in little spurts.

Ante, I'm the greatest poster in WWE history full stop. My breadth of trolling is nowhere close to being matched and I have the best, most classical one liners in WWE history. boban gets most of the love but he's largely a mythical figure who post for post couldn't tie my shoes.

·
Registered
63,995 Posts
Top 5 posters in EE history (no order) excluding myself (it's not even close, no one is near me)

Sanyi
Kajoo
boban

Krle
Lobo

The bolded ones for me are sure fire, the other two slots could really be a plethora of posters.

181 - 200 of 233 Posts