Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well reports have this guy joining us in exchange for Rubens Junior. I am very wary of this deal. I know that Junior is good but is injured to often and I know nothing about Neto. I also heard on an Atletico Madrid site that Juninho may join us. That would be a nice deal for us..he can really fill that #10 role that we so badly need.

J

·
0 Posts
Yes i also heard the report on NETO coming & R.Junior leaving yes he is injury prone R.Junior & didn't do much this season...

All i know about NETO is that he is a right back (Not another 1)...

Well about JUNINHO yes it's true he would be great for our club as he is a very skillful attacking player...
PDC confirmed that he was talking to GIL Y GIL but it was 4 the HUGO LEAL transfer bid & GIL Y GIL rejected it saying that we could have JUNINHO...

Porto is willing to buy 50% of his contract & then buying the rest next year...

PLZ GET JUNINHO

D

·
0 Posts
It's almost certain Juninho will be joining either Porto or Sporting Lisbon. :)
A move to a Greek club was also on the cards but Juninho doesn't want to move to Greece and a move back to Brazil was also out of the question for some reason. :confused:

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Juninho is an all or nothing player. I not too sure he would be as effective as you might think. He is getting old, and the last time he was in a good spell of form was a couple of years ago. He has stopped playing since he broke his leg at Atletico. A bit like Baia really.

I thought MBoro wanted to sign him permanently anyway?

plz DON'T buy Juninho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts