Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Bayern paying 40 million euros for a player in his position should be pretty worrying for him

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Great player, a more defensive Zé Roberto. Can cover all the left side and no doubt a great DM (first or second)

Should be at least be a sub or partner with Paulinho in the NT (if Lucas Leiva isn't fit). He seems a better option than Sandro and Rômulo.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
He scored a wonderful goal in he last win of Bayern , very strong kick from medium range, ca 35 m I suppose, of the six goals Bayern scored this goal was elected the best, in spite of the others "stars" that scored for the Greman team, including Mandzukic that scores in every game, adding also some assists. I beleive that in such a team everybody can advance, and he deserveds a chance in MHO. This coach teaches his players to play for the team, always pass to the one who is best position, something sometimes not present in Barzil, unfortunately

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Luiz Gustavo & Ramirez is a great couple :D
In NT, I think Ramirez is the first choice. He's very strong , good at defence. He is very quick, he run like a shuttle in the mid. Sometime, he can make the changes of match with his speed.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
he sucks.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Just "he sucks"? Without any explanation why? Have you seen him play lately? I know Espn3 transmits Bayern for America Latina and USA

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
I don't watch shitty leagues, luz.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Best player in the entire tournament for me.

Extremely impressive defensive ability. His silent dirty work covering everyone is the real difference maker imo. He was exceptional.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts