Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A brief interview (found in http://www.libredirecto.com )

-Have you left Barcelona the way you wanted to?
-No, I would have liked for things to be different. Above everything for the supporters and the friends I've left in Barcelona. But the circumstances have made my exit faster.

-Who is to blame for you leaving?
-Above anyone the Barcelona administratives. They have made things very easy for me to take the decision to come to Real Madrid. I am here because I am a man who keeps his word.

-This is a serious thing
-I am concious of this being a complicated and difficult decision because it's a big change to leave a big club like Barcelona to join its biggest enemy. But I have taken under consideration various things and have acted respectively. Above anything, I have to think about myself.

-What are you aiming in Real Madrid?
-I am coming to work in order to dignify the name of the club along with mine. I am going to fight to win the maximum possible number of titles with my new club.

-And at a personal level?
-I hope to be as happy here as I have been during my years with Barcelona.

-Do you feel sorry about anybody?
-Above anyone, I feel sorry for the Barcelona supporters and for the friends I've left in Cataluna, but not about the Barcelona administratives.

-What will happen when you'll be back in Camp Nou?
-Things will not be easy because of the exising rivalry. I know what will be expecting me when I go back to Barcelona wearing Real Madrid's jersey.

-They accuse you of greed.
-I have my consience clear because I had cleared things up to the people I had to do so.

-But you've made some statements saying that you'd be playing in Barcelona this year.
-In this sense I have to apologize to the press. Above anyone to Toni Frieros and Sport, but they have to understand that I am a professional and in the moments I had talked to them I could not reveal my future.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I was hear that Real is in financial bankrot,than how can buy figo?with which ma$ny??dont get me wrong but im glad to see him in Real!!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
-But you've made some statements saying that you'd be playing in Barcelona this year.
-In this sense I have to apologize to the press. Above anyone to Toni Frieros and Sport, but they have to understand that I am a professional and in the moments I had talked to them I could not reveal my future.
Comeon Judas, let´s face it: you lied to the people that adored you.
You are a traitor! And you know what Gaspart will tell his team when they face someone like Judas on the field: Hit him hard, I don´t care about red cards!

Really, you might have bought an awesome player, but he don´t give a damn about honor and integrity.

oh yeah, I also liked the part:
I am a man who keeps his word.
oh yeah Mr. "I will not be a Real Madrid player.....If any of the fans have felt upset or disappointed about what has happened I would like them to forgive me, but they should only believe what I say", whatever you say. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know how all you Barca fans feel about Figo, but you think there's 0% chance that Nunez had a contribution to this?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
That´s no excuse for lying to us and joining our rivals.
That behaviour was just inexcusable and showed us that all his words mean completely nothing.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, that's true.

Since he was ready to "jump", the least he could do was to shut up.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I have been reading, how can Real sign Figo with such financial troubles. With a smart accountant one can make the financial income statement and balance sheet appear with either a profit or a loss to their choosing, to show a loos is to protect you from heavy taxation. I do not know the tax laws of spain, I can only imagine the team assets base and ability to create capital that their should be no real concern. What we should focus on is the cash flow statement, Debt can be long term and if the cash flow is strong than the likely hood of bankruptcy is remote. I beleive Prez is a smart business man or he wouldnt bankrupt the team with the signing of Figo and all this business of debt was used a pawn to sway votes. I hope this answers some questions regarding the financial stability of the club.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
hala,

may I put the interview in my page? Would be great!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OF COURSE!

It's not that I'm claiming any intellectual property rights anyway... :)

Hehe... bless you LaBlanca! You've made me laugh on such a sad time... :(

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
thanks,

well, better I ask.

I've set it up in the Figo-special and you're mentioned there! :)

Well during there sad days I do my very best to send a smile on your face! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts