Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luis Fabiano a real star for the future or just a overated brazilian who has flair

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Rothose,

BUt criminal is one thing..... no discpline is another;) :cool:

Luis Fabiano is a center forward... and hence for hte position as more rebelious as it gets, the better;) :cool: :star:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yes, Ze da Fiel. Thank God you consider me a bad poster. That means I'm not on your league. I'd be worried if the most bashed member of the whole Xtratime agreed with me on something. Now you proved to be more moron that I thought you were, not getting a simple joke.

Yes, Rothose, he always receives red cards and is involved in fights. That's what I meant, and thank you for having an IQ above 80 and understanding that he's not being investigated by the Federal Police.

·
Registered
196 Posts
In this day of "show me the money", at least we have a guy who gives his all and CARES (even though his 'caring' is a little misguided sometimes). He will be in Europe by July.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
Yes, Ze da Fiel. Thank God you consider me a bad poster. That means I'm not on your league. I'd be worried if the most bashed member of the whole Xtratime agreed with me on something. Now you proved to be more moron that I thought you were, not getting a simple joke.

Thankfully you think the same thing of me that i think of you;) :thumbsup: At least something good needs to come out of your brain;) :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts