Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04.04.2002, 17:48
Luckless Deisler injured again!

German international Sebastian Deisler is once again back on the treatment table, after suffering a suspected strained thigh muscle on Thursday, less than a week after taking his place in Hertha's starting line-up in Mönchengladbach (1-3) for the first time in over five months.

The 22 year-old midfielder suffered the injury during a session of shooting practise and needed to be carried from the field.

"It doesn't look good, but we will have to wait for the doctor's diagnosis. The chances of an appearance against Wolfsburg on Saturday look as good as none existent," commented coach Falko Gölz.

A full diagnosis is expected on Friday.

There was some good news for the Hertha coach on Thursday, with striker Alex Alves returning to team training after recovering from a strain muscle, which kept the Brazilian out of last weekend's action.

(FB)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Don't know if anybody realised, but Zickler will miss the WC with his injury. Today Völler said he is reay to take Martin Max into the squad if he can keep up his form.

How would that sound: World champion Martin Max :cool: :D?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I'd rather take Christian Tiffert and wont take Martin Max.......we dont want an old lady up infornt.:tongue:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Well, Tiffert scores 20 goals less than Max every season, so that's a bad idea... :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I nominated tiffert just to have a young talent up infront instead of an old martin max......but will he if he has:jancker-neuville-klose-bierhoff and bradric:confused: Kirsten will be a better choice:tongue:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sebastian Deisler is injured again:depress: . The lad does seem to be a bit fragile. I wonder if he will ever fulfill his awesome potential. Or whether another injury will damage his body, rendering him uncapable of reaching his superstar potential :confused: .

But since we're on the topic of German strikers (Jancker, Neuville, Klose, Bierhoff, Brdaric, and maybe Max), it is really an indictment of Germany's pitiful state of attackers when Carsten Jancker is selected. The man hasn't even scored a single goal in the Bundesliga or anywhere else this season:howler: :dielaugh: :depress:. It makes me reminisce of the glory days of Seeler, Muller, Rummenigge, Voeller, Klinsmann, and Bierhoff (when he was young).:star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Being a Hertha Fan I can' stand him! Be glad when

his new team inherits him. They deserve what they get!

·
Registered
34 Posts
As he sneaks off to Bayern........

Call me lame I don't care. Deisler is weak and needs to find another past time. His whining butt won't be hurt when he goes to Bayern or they will find a way to get rid of him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts