Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres no doubt that we need a class defender and these are the two defenders Milan have been linked with.
In my mind theres no doubt Lucio is the best and hes the one player this season I would like to see at Milan.
If he comes to milan I hope he will be allowed to play the same offensive football he plays in Leverkusen or els hes just an average defender.
Who would you rather see at milan. Cannavaro or Lucio?

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
I´ve just been to your Weah topic, and it made me laugh. Well, this one is not that fun. But I´ve you want me to give aserious oppinion, I really woul´n´t know, becasue Cannavaro has proven to be among the best defenders in the world, he´s fully secure and realiable on defence, he reminds a bit to Costacurta´s golden years.
And Lucio, well, the way he plays is just exiting, security on defence, maybe not as much as Cannavaro, but his attacking skills are great. He can dribble a lot, make great assists, even score goals.
So I´d really go for the cheaper, and if possible, the younger.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
Give me a break! My spelling might suck, ok. But I tried hard to write something nice. Mmmm, I probably didn´t get that far, but it makes sense at least.
So, buy any of them, I don´t care ;) :devil:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Milan ahead of Juve in race for Cannavaro

May 14, 2002

AC Milan appear to have taken the lead in the race with Juventus for the signing of Azzurri defender and Parma captain Fabio Cannavaro.
Cannavaro has definitely played his last match for Parma, but it is still to be decided where he will be lining up next season.

Juventus had the early running on the Azzurri star but it seems that in recent days Milan - with the help of Italian PM and club president Silvio Berlusconi - have made further progess in negotiations.

tribalfootball.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts