Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No ****ing doubt.

:proud: :star: :strong:

You can make a 5 minute youtube clip of his greatness, just based on tonight.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Yes he is, great thread:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's got balls, BALLS.

What a Champion.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Lucio > prime Cannavaro
Lucio > Puyol

Infant/injured/retired Nesta > prime Lucio

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Lucio makes me laugh. All legs and runs around like a lunatic but have to give it to him played well tonight and he is effective and strong.

Samuel with classic South American defending. Tearing Drogba's shirt off on more than one occasion on corners.

The referees are so inconsistent with this. In another game defender would be penalised for it.

·
Registered
17,130 Posts
Lucio makes me laugh. All legs and runs around like a lunatic but have to give it to him played well tonight and he is effective and strong.

Samuel with classic South American defending. Tearing Drogba's shirt off on more than one occasion on corners.

The referees are so inconsistent with this. In another game defender would be penalised for it.

pretty much every nationality does the shirt pulling, don't see where you isolate south americans here

and no, in the box, any league, no penalization for shirt pulling, it's unwritten law

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
What? No John Terry? He was so awesome tonight...:howler::howler::howler:

13,358 Posts
I'm not sure why Bayern were touting him around, his positioning is suspect at times, but with all that power and energy he more than makes up for that small deficiency. You gotta love his cool head under pressure.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
pretty much every nationality does the shirt pulling, don't see where you isolate south americans here

and no, in the box, any league, no penalization for shirt pulling, it's unwritten law
Not true though is it. Referees have been asked to look more closely at this and there have been more cases were players have been pulled up for it.

South Americans are the masters of it, you know that ;)

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Terry was wimpish tonight.

No Captain Marvel stuff from him tonight.

Frank Lumps was shite too.

Very meek in the match was Terry.

·
Registered
17,130 Posts
tbf this is not lampard's best position

i think ancelotti ****ed up today, would have been better off sticking with 4-3-1-2

1 - 20 of 88 Posts