Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Servette is run by a bunch of clowns. There was no reason to fire him - they will not find someone better. He only got fired because Patrick Trotignon didn't like him...

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Yes i too don not understand a lot of people that run football as they would seem more at home in an Asylum :rollani:. Its not just a problem unique to Servette either. You only have to look at all the shannanigans that happened at Sparta Prague f.ex. They thought it was a good idea to sell a lot of their players while they were still in the CL :crazy: (at a time when they had a lot of injury problems) and they decided to fire the coach who got them far in the CL shortly after they were eliminated.

I'm not quite so sure of the situation (am assuming Patrick Trotignon is the Chairman or one of the head "honchos" at the club) but i thought getting to the 4th round of the UEFA cup (dispatching Zaragoza and Hertha Berlin on the way :cool: ) and qualifying for the same competition next year was not exactly a failure for last season.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts