Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erm, Evra.. I read a post of yours in the Real Madrid forum, saying:

Evra said:
Shocking news! Luis Garcia is OUT!!! Luchu will play instead! :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:
Ok, first its Lucho. And second, whats wrong with Lucho? Against Real Madrid he will give everything he has and I remember last year he scored a goal in the Bernabeu.

Who here thinks Lucho is a better option then Luis Garcia in this match? I know I do.. :)

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
L.Enrique is not in a good shape but he´s a special player against R.Madrid. If Luis Garcia were fit, he would be in the line-up; but now, LE21 can be a good option.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nothing wrong with Lucho. I'm sure he will do just fine, but we are weakened by Luis Garcias injury. But as I stated in our own derby thread here, the worst is that it is freaking hell for Luis Garcia! He was called up for the national team for his second time, and both times he get injured! That is pure hell!

Why don't you post this in our derby thread? Surely you can do better than this Barcawinner...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Luis García is in better form, that's true. But keep in mind that Luis Enrique is a worldclass player and at his prime proberly the best attacking midfielder in Europe. LE21 won't let anyone down and I know he'll score or make an assist. When it really matters he steps forward!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
... and, suddenly, he always appears to do something big in the Bernabeu... every insult he receives only increases his desire to score a goal to show the shirt to the "white" stands with a face full of anger and fury. This is your night capità! :devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts