Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to ntvmsnbc.com, Lucescu told RAI reporters he'll be leaving Galatasaray.:eek:

Now Terim's move to Galatasaray is almost certain:tongue:

IMO, it's a big mistake for Galatasaray. What else do you want from this guy? He got the champioship and relative success in CL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
It was a select few in the board who wanted Terim.

Most of the fans love (or at like a lot) Luca, we saw this after the match against Kocaeli.
Half the board wanted Luca to remain too, but again the fans have no say.

This has nothing to do with Fatih hoca, as most of us love him too, but like you said; why change it if it isn't broke?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
you can believe it or not.
When I read that I felt very bad!!! I knew this would happen, but I was so optimistic that it wouldn`t happen... I had hopes...how stupid, I know...
I feel soooo sorry for Lucescu!!:depress:
I (at least) will miss him!!

HO$GELDIN FATIH TERIM, anyways...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
yeah I knew this would happent oo and I have to say I am not ahppy about it. I dont undestand why we needed to change coaches when he has done superb with what he had.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Yeah I feel sorry for Lucesu also. Eventhough he did an awesome job anyone hardly appreciated him. Too sad:frownani:

I am not really too happy about Fatih Terim either. When we won the the UEFA cup he had an awesome squad but this year I dont know what he is going to have. Well lets hope for the best;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Guys, can you see whats happening. It is exactly what happened to Terim at Milan. And for Luce, Gala fans are excatly feeling like Milan fans felt for Terim when Ancelotti came. AND I AM AFFRAID, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO TERIM IS EXCATLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ANCELOTTI. HE SUCKED! It is a very bad timing to have Terim. It will be bad for Terim and for Gala. Lucescu juuuuust had everything right for him and we are kicking him out facelessly. He just had healthy squad, he just had a new management with fresh money, he just had his championship, he was just going to get sound effective new transfers for Champions league and WE ARE KICKING HIM OUT. Its insane.
Can you see the coincident between Milan and Gala with Terim connection?:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When we won the the UEFA cup he had an awesome squad but this year I dont know what he is going to have.
No matter what kind of team he's gonna have, people will expect semifinals or final in CL.:eek:

That's an extra pressure for him and the team. I guess it's not fair, but it's the reality.:eek:

He may not accept the job because of that;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It looks like Terim is going back to Italy, so this stupid board lost Lucescu for a stupid reason. Terim is not going to come back and it is sad to lose a great coach like lucescu. How can you sack a coach who has made the team champion. If I was Lucescu I would leave to, because the board treat him very bad, Gala will not find a coach like Lucescu now that Terim is not coming back. You realize the importance of Lucescu when you are loosing him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts