Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France under-21 captain Peter Luccin on Friday completed a 90 million franc ($15 million)
transfer to Paris St Germain from arch-rivals Olympique
Marseille.
Luccin, who spent two seasons at his home town club
Marseille after joining them from Girondins Bordeaux, had been courted by Italy's AC Milan, Fiorentina and Parma.
But the versatile midfielder, who also played in central
defence and as a libero for Marseille, said he chose PSG so he could stay in France.
"I'm making a financial sacrifice...but coming to PSG is a
logical next step in my career. I need some objectives and PSG has big ones," he said.
Luccin joins former Marseille team mate Stephane Dalmat at
PSG. Dalmat signed for PSG last month.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Not only Dalmat and Luccin who have left OM, but also many other players!
Stéphane Porato yielded to Monaco, Franck Dumas lent to Lens, Robert Worse on the way towards Arsenal, Ivan De La Pena left again in Lazio of Rome, Jean-Pierre Cyprien dismissed, Sebastien Perez, Pierre Issa, Lilian Martin on the list of transferable, Frederic Brando and Ibrahima Bakayoko in the expectancy.
What a crisis...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard the troubled Bruno N'gotty might come to OM from AC Milan where he's having a miserable time.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bruno N'Gotty has sealed a £2.3 million transfer from AC Milan to Marseille.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there's a big chance Kennet Andersson wil come to OM. His current club Bologna have informed him that there is no future for him there, and original no.1 contender to buy him, Arsenal, have now said they are not interest in him. Andersson believes the chances are extremely small that he will be playing for Arsenal next season.
He should be valued at about 4-5mil pounds.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how come Om is in such financial crisis!??

i don;t understand!

luccin was the best youngster they had and sold him...

how did they come at sucha financial disaster/1??

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe to develop further, or maybe the French league just has something special. Blanc returned to the French league for a while, and Dugarry returned, and then went to anotehr French team. And Emile Mpenza has stated that he prefers to play in teh French league, so a move to Newcastle United looks un-certain. If a strong bid come along from a French team, then it's pretty much all over for the Toons.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
The ambitious PSG!!!

Ambitious Paris St Germain, back in the Champions League and determined to mount a title challenge, have dominated dealings in the off-season transfer market in France.
Now negotiating with Real Madrid to bring striker Nicolas Anelka back to France, PSG have already made five major signings as they revamp their squad ahead of their opening French league clash with Strasbourg on July 28.
Marseille pair Peter Luccin and Stephane Dalmat have cost a combined 160 million francs ($23.5 million) while goalkeeper Lionel Letizi, signed from Metz as a replacement for veteran Bernard Lama, had a 40 million franc ($6 million) price tag.
The Paris club have also signed midfielder Sylvain Distin from Gueugnon and Bernard Mendy from Caen in a spending spree that will be unsurpassed in French league history if a 200 million French francs ($29 million) Anelka deal goes through next week.
All the new signing players are talented young players.
Luccin and Dalmat both have Champions League experience with Marseille and are looking forward to repeating the exercise with PSG who failed to win a trophy last season.
Everything in PSG is very professional, very well organised.
With an already solid squad which includes efficient Brazilian striker Christian and Nigerian international midfielder Jay Jay Okocha, PSG look a much-improved side from last season.

And Blanc doesn't want to come back to French yet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts