Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
source goal.com

Fabrizio Lucchesi, let's start with Fiorentina now second-last, did you expect this?
“Never. I knew that this one was a difficult championship. We helped it getting difficult, but we have been unlucky too. I did not thought that we could be in the struggle to avoid relegation at 5 games to go”.

In fact the target at the start of the season was different: the European competitions...
“I have never talked about qualification to European competitions, someone else did...”.

Fiorentina changed the coach as an answer to the bad results...
“First of all, I have to say that we changed two coaches and not three. Because after Mondonico, we chose an internal solution, Buso, waiting for a new coach. Then Zoff came, I think it was the right choice, we trust him”.

And if you went back to the past, would you choose in a different way?
“I would send away Mondonico one day before. On principle”.

·
6,645 Posts
Zoff isn't the right choice, but neither is Mondonico. I never cared for his coaching style. We should either have kept Cavasin or got another coach at the start of this season.

Fiorentina sacked Cavasin too early last season. The turnaround came when we bought a bunch of new players during the winter break.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
coaches arnt our problem now, switching them will only shoot us in the foot unless we lose a record 6 goals plus against milan.

next season we should hire either prandelli or guidolin

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Jonas said:
Zoff isn't the right choice, but neither is Mondonico. I never cared for his coaching style. We should either have kept Cavasin or got another coach at the start of this season.

Fiorentina sacked Cavasin too early last season. The turnaround came when we bought a bunch of new players during the winter break.

This is true, I am still in shock with that sacking.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I certainly feel for Zoff,although he has a talented squad at his disposal it's always difficult to come to a club through the season and make a good impression.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
especially with no preseason

oh btw:
ieri domenica, Milan vince con culo...non con classe !

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Jah said:
especially with no preseason

oh btw:
ieri domenica, Milan vince con culo...non con classe !
Well once in a century is'nt bad I guess. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts