Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fluminense and Croatian club Hajduk Split in the past few months have developed a partnership between two clubs. Fluminense will send some young players to Hajduk where they will pick up some European experience in a hope to gain a transfer to a club in a bigger league (Croatia is a decent European feeder league, obviously not as good as Portugal and Netherlands but better than most EE leagues).

The two players who are coming to Hajduk are Lucas Patinho and Cassio, what can you tell about them? They probably aren't big time prospects if they are coming to Croatia :D

Basically the agreement is Fluminense will bring in some young talents to Hajduk and if they get sold Fluminense will get a percentage of the transfer fee. Fluminense will also be open to brining in young Croatian talents to train at their academy

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Croatia is more than "decent team" at the moment. The NT of Croatia is on the 9th place in FIFA ranking. Croats are playing important roll lately in top leagues in Europe and elsewhere, If you want names, you have Rakitić in Sevillla, Mario Mandžukić in bayern Marco Livaja in Inter Milan, Dario Srna, Catain of Shahtar Donjeck, colaborating with the Brazilians there and now almost any important team in Europe has one or more Croats. Through sales young corats to rich club the croatian teams has some fonds to bring brazilian players to Croatia. 2 Brazilians has now Croat citizenship and play in the Croatian NT, Eduardo you know I suppose, he is now in Shahtar . The other one ,Sammir, is the new player in the Team, has come from the bench against macedonia and against South Corea, when Croatia won 4:0

IMHO, the colaboration between Croatia & Brazil will benefit both sides

About CASSIO, are you talking of the excelent goalkeeper ? I was following him since he was in the u-20 NT tnat gave many good players, like David Luis, Lucas Leiva, Pato and many others.
As to Lucas, there are so many players named Lucas Latly , i do not know him, but I am sure some other writers of this forum will know better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts