Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier match that can put us in the sole lead of the championship, players called up:

Lista de convocados:

Guarda-redes: Quim e Júlio César

Defesas: David Luiz, Maxi Pereira, Luisão e Miguel Vítor

Médios: Javi Garcia, Airton, Ruben Amorim, Ramires, Felipe Menezes, Pablo Aimar, Di María e Fábio Coentrão

Avançados: Saviola, Cardozo, Nuno Gomes, Éder Luís e Kardec.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
Prediction

Benfica 5-0 Leiria

red card leiria
saviola 25'
red card leiria
Cardozo PK '37
Luisao 51'
Cardozo PK '67
Di Maria '81

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What a goal goal created by Saviola and Aimar for Cardozo to finish. The most entertaining combo in the world and a really good reason not to miss any Benfica matches! Bet365.com usually shows their matches in good quality, you only need to sign up!

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
What a goal goal created by Saviola and Aimar for Cardozo to finish. The most entertaining combo in the world and a really good reason not to miss any Benfica matches! Bet365.com usually shows their matches in good quality, you only need to sign up!
People use gambling sites in the US, but our big brother government made them off limits a year ago.

ESPN.com is broadcasting the match however.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Really, so you couldn´t join the site even if it´s free and does it only concern foreign sites?!?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Really, so you couldn´t join the site even if it´s free and does it only concern foreign sites?!?
I don't know. I don't gamble and don't need their streaming service. It's great that these bookies provide the video services.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Great game by Saviola again, stunning goal by Ruben Amorim, albeit the keeper would have stopped tge ball there, if it wasn't for his obvious injury. Alltogether a great game by Benfica, who finally arrived where they belong! Primeiro lugar, caragu! :proud: :star:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Great game by Saviola again
It's been just a little over half the epoca, but he's looking like a legend.

Weird dynamic for Saturday. Quick turnaround & playing a team that should have motivation to show they are better than 8-1.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's been just a little over half the epoca, but he's looking like a legend.

Weird dynamic for Saturday. Quick turnaround & playing a team that should have motivation to show they are better than 8-1.
I hear that, i'd take a 0-1 win as 3 points = 3 points but it'd be better to score a lot more in case there's any cases, more goals = no doubts.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Very good game,Luisão,Aimar,Saviola great.:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts