·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Game already underway

Lista de convocados:

Guarda-redes: Quim e Júlio César

Defesas: Maxi Pereira, Luisão, David Luiz, Miguel Vítor e César Peixoto

Médios: Javi García, Ramires, Ruben Amorim, Carlos Martins, Di María, Fábio Coentrão, Felipe Menezes e Aimar

Avançados: Saviola, Cardozo, Nuno Gomes, Éder Luís e Alan Kardec

1-1, Aimar for us and Nuno Assis for Guimaraes

Final Score 3-1, Martins man of the game

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
What a fantastic goal by Carlos Martins.:eek::eek::thumbsup:

Good play apart from the weakest links in the team,keeper and left back.

And Cardozo big lol, completely out of it.:thmbdown:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a fantastic goal by Carlos Martins.:eek::eek::thumbsup:

Good play apart from the weakest links in the team,keeper and left back.

And Cardozo big lol, completely out of it.:thmbdown:
Carlos was very hungry today, i haven't seem him play like that in a bit.
Funny because i was a on cell talking to a lagarto bud of mine who told me that he sucked, i told him that he's the type of player that can easily kill a game with a couple of shots.

Cardozo was out of it, i think Martins pissed him off by bitching too much :D

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Carlos was very hungry today, i haven't seem him play like that in a bit.
Funny because i was a on cell talking to a lagarto bud of mine who told me that he sucked, i told him that he's the type of player that can easily kill a game with a couple of shots.
He did play out of his mind. Two big goals. Guimaraes has given Benfica fits this year. Can't discount how much easier the night became after his 2nd rocket.

Cardozo was out of it, i think Martins pissed him off by bitching too much :D
He was sluggish, but they did a good job of marking him out of the game. He was facing 2 defenders for most of it.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I watched the game through a stream and the English commentator talked about how much more attractive Benfica's game was compared to Braga's.

Vitória are always an excellent team against us, especially with Nuno Assis's determination of playing his best game against his former team.

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
No comments?? Feels like the Sporting or Porto forums where it's mainly a one man show :D
whats there to say?

another penalty not called against Benfica

Carlos Martins with a Cristiano Ronaldo hat trick (2 goals and a red card) good to see Sporting's academy keeping so many teams afloat these days.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Carlos Martins with a Cristiano Ronaldo hat trick (2 goals and a red card) good to see Sporting's academy keeping so many teams afloat these days.
Sporting should stop being a club and stick to being an Academy. Know your strengths, and all that.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats there to say?

another penalty not called against Benfica

Since you want to be a dick... say hello to Joao Pereira since Manuel Fernandes (another product of our academy) said no to you guys.

I guess we have to finish the game with 8 in order to be fair in your eyes. :howler:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts