1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LIGA SAGRES ROUND 27
18/APR/10 | 18:00 | SportTV
Estádio Cidade de Coimbra​

After Braga's win yesterday against Leixões, we are forced to win yet again. Luisão is suspended for this afternoon's game and Cardozo and Saviola are recovering from injuries, which means that they could both fail today's match. No starting eleven prediction as the official lineup will soon be revealed.

CARREGA, BENFICA!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Academica played when they had the ball....the difference was made by
their defensive weakness and our attack strenght.

Weldon,well done.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quim clueless.:thmbdown::thmbdown:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet Porto won't sell any tickets to benfiquistas, preferring to pay a fine rather than having us celebrate in in their own stadium. If we do win it here in Porto, like I predict we will, there will be problems, I'm sure of it.

:D

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I bet Porto won't sell any tickets to benfiquistas, preferring to pay a fine rather than having us celebrate in in their own stadium....
I'm actually interested in seeing how they would handle the situation if SLB clinches next weekend. Either way, it will be must see TV.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And with Braga going to the CL qualifiers as unseeded, the chances of them going through are minimal. That means twice as much revenue from TV rights for good old Esse El Bê (the money is split evenly by the clubs from the same country).

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
And with Braga going to the CL qualifiers as unseeded, the chances of them going through are minimal. That means twice as much revenue from TV rights for good old Esse El Bê (the money is split evenly by the clubs from the same country).
Braga, or no Braga, it's pretty clear that the road to the CL for the 2nd place Portuguese team is going to be a tough one from now on.

10 years ago, we qualifyed by knocking off Beitar Jerusalem F.C. (Who? Exactly)
Sporting had to face Twente and Fiorentina this season.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yeah,they have very little chances.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm pretty sure that Rui Costa knows that a top quality GK is a fundamental investment for next season. Quim, Júlio César and Moreira are not on the same level of the rest of the team.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts