Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

13/04/10 | 20:45 | SportTV
Estádio da Luz​

Only a win will do. Saviola, still injured, will most likely miss another game. In my opinion, we should go back to the two-striker system because Aimar is not working upfront, just like he didn't with Quique Florzinha. With that in mind, and with C. Martins in better form, I'd choose the portuguese over the argentinian. Without Saviola, Éder Luís would be, in my opinion, his better substitute.

Quim
R. Amorim - Luisão - D. Luiz - F. Coentrão
Javi García
Ramires - C. Martins - Di María
Éder Luís - Cardozo​

CARREGA, BENFICA!

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Abola claiming Saviola and Luisao will play.

Fair to say they'll be game time decisions.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the papers, Weldon should start in Saviola's place. They also say that João Pereira is a starter for the baby cats. If the crowd puts enough pressure on him I bet that he'll get sent off in the first 15 minutes.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can predict 11s better than our press :D

Sporting are comfortable in the game with nothing to play for. Poor first half but by the end of it Benfica's goal seemed imminent.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
The kittens are done.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
2-0 Aimar!!!! Great ball from Ramires, it seems, to Aimar who converts on a 1-on-1 with the keeper.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I reckon this is one of the most difficult fixtures left for you, so the title should be yours now after this, atleast I hope so!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Looks like these cats at the wrong meow mix this morning. Stick a fork in them. They're done! :thumbsup::cool:

So what's the over and under on number of weeks before we see SCP-87 again around here?

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
key victory tonight!

we played terribly during the 1st half (scary stuff at some point, with sporting clearly having the upper hand ), but thankfully got back to our usual performing level in the 2nd one!

and aimars goal was just superb :star:

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
I guess its ok to slide tackle from behind after the whistle now and not get a red card.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Are you talking about Veloso's challenge? Or maybe Moutinho's challenge on Ramires?

What about our goals; are you content? They didn't come from a corner, free kick or penalty; so I suppose they were legitimate :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts