Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

LIGA SAGRES ROUND 20 | 21:00 (Lisbon) | RTP1

Quique Flores dropped Sidnei, our best CB, but decided to give David Luiz another change - the coherence....
I won't even expect a good game tonight, I've lost all faith in that, but I still expect from Quique Flores to get the 3 points. After all, it's the third try against Leixões.

Probable starting 11

Moreira
Maxi - Miguel Vítor - Luisão - David Luiz
Ruben Amorim - C. Martins - Kats - Reyes
Aimar
Cardozo​

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Huge game in the fight for 2nd place.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Benfica for the Liga :D
Nobody actually believes that. Even with no other competitions going, they still can't catch Futebol Clube do Porto. The clubs are on different levels. Porto are a powerhouse who just win titles non-stop and compete deep into European competition each year. Benfica struggle along and try to qualify for the CL. No point comparing.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Nobody actually believes that. Even with no other competitions going, they still can't catch Futebol Clube do Porto. The clubs are on different levels. Porto are a powerhouse who just win titles non-stop and compete deep into European competition each year. Benfica struggle along and try to qualify for the CL. No point comparing.
Wow dude, i knew you were arrogant but didn't know that it was this much.
We'll see in the end.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
That's surely it, Nuno Gomes with the second goal for Benfica.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
..and it's all tough for Benfica all of sudden.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
After watching the refereeing during the last 15' of this game it's really hard to understand why do you guys keep complaining about Porto being helped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts