Discussion Starter #1

Tonight | 19:45 | SportTV1

Players called

GKs: Quim and Moreira.

Defenders: Luisão, Maxi Pereira, David Luiz, Jorge Ribeiro, Sidnei and
Miguel Vítor.

Midfielders: Katsouranis, Reyes, Aimar, Fellipe Bastos, Ruben Amorim, Bynia,
Carlos Martins, Di Maria and Yebda.

Forwards: Cardozo, Nuno Gomes and Suazo.

Possible starting 11

Moreira
Maxi - Luisão - Sidnei - David Luiz
R. Amorim - Katsouranis - Yebda - Reyes
Aimar
Suazo​

Very risky lineup because we could easily see Di Maria instead of Reyes, Quim instead of Moreira, Carlos Martins instead of Yebda, or even Miguel Vitor instead of Sidnei.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Is that line-up based on something you've read on the press or is it what you think Quique will field tonight?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
OK. Well, I also think that would be your strongest line-up for a game like this but exactly because of that I really doubt Dr Albert Quiquestein will field it. His taste for experiences is neverending.

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
am i the only one feeling that playing david on the wing is such a waste of his CB qualities aswell as a huge liability to the team due to his inability to play in that position?

having said that, im not so confident about starting suazo either, given that he is supposed to be recovering from an injury and he is expected to play the lonely striker on a wet and heavy field tonight. I feel we will be presenting a very predictable game

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also concerned with David Luiz, but I'd add to the list Moreira, who simply does not transmit confidence to the defence, and maybe even Yebda. I'm crossing my fingers here hoping Quim may start, but I doubt that.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
You've just been robbed big time.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
One more Whore for Proença.:yuck::yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Jesualdo saw a hand impeaching Lisandro...it must have been "la mano de dios" :dielaugh:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Vai lavar os dentes ó Porco.:rollani:

·
Administrator
25,420 Posts
people people.......i have seen the winds of change tonight!!!

we were robbed? yes....frustrating as always, but sadly the already expected deja vu.....BUT something did change tonight......the game ended in a draw!!!!!

surprinsingly, proença didnt pull out a win for the dragons:eek:

there is still hope :D

this was one of the silliest dives though, expect it to become a classic

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was written by Ricardo Araújo Pereira, from Gato Fedorento, before the game.

"É importante não esquecer que hoje o Porto tem um trunfo muito forte: o árbitro da partida vai ser Pedro Proença. E Pedro Proença é mais um daqueles árbitros que anuncia em público que é adepto do Benfica e depois passa a carreira a demonstrar a sua isenção prejudicando sistematicamente o clube. Para que Pedro Proença assinale um penalty a favor do Benfica é preciso que haja um homicídio na área adversária - e mesmo assim não há certezas. Para que assinale um contra o Benfica, basta que o vento agite a camisola de um adversário - ou nem isso."

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
as Record put it......

71' - CARTÃO AMARELO para YEBDA, por falta sobre Lisandro dentro da área de rigor. É penálti para o FC Porto. O avançado argentino simulou claramente a falta e Pedro Proença, que estava em cima da jogada, não ajuizou bem.

That's ok guys, iffy penalty in the first round, Cleary dive this time around.
At least we didn't lose based on a ghost penalty, but **** man, 2 games, 2 penalties...
hope Porto keeps playing like this because this ref is about the only person who's gonna call that a penalty.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
What a bunch of complaining babies. :howler:

Look at this thread. Post after post of crying. :cry:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts