Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you lot think of Van Gaal and his tactics? Why does he never play 2 central strikers together?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I think that Van Gaal has brought the right type of tactics for barcelona - mainly because it's attacking, which has always been Barcelona's trademark.
Barca scored really a lot of goals this and last season and some other big clubs (in Italy mainly) are trying to adopt this 3-4-3 tactics.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Personally i think barca should be happy that they have l.v.g.
first of all he sold the players who were used to play all the time and made many mistakes in the defence, like nadal or ferrer.
he also changed the system from 4-4-2 to 3-4-3 to get more pressure upfront.
and i still dont get why some fans are mad at van gaal because he threw rivaldo out off the squad, the last thing a coach needs is disrespect from his players.
to the rumours that v.g might sell guardiola or enrique he isn´t that stoopid.

D

·
0 Posts
Van Gaal knows how to keep a side together. When Ajax had won the CL and everything during 94-96-96, still only a handfull of player left Ajax afterwards, such as Seedorf, Davids, and Reiziger, Kanu, and Finidi, Rijkaard retired. Rivaldo,Guardiola,Enrique sold???, no way, neither will F. or R. De Boer.

D

·
0 Posts
Its good to sell Rivaldo that would bring in 50 million $$$$$$ and we have zenden to replace him , rivaldo doesn't want to play wing ,then f*ck off .....to Lazio.
barca should also sell Figo to juve he would bring a lot of money ...the are both getting old and simao is comming

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok, dollarbill, i agree with everything you said except the figo thing.
No way is he old, he just turned 27!!
That's at least 3 more top class seasons.
Simao will take that long to develop, so we should keep figo until he starts showing sings of ageing.
Why is money important anyway?
we're the richest club in the world if you take into account all the club's assets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts