Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's time to talk about the MLS,
because now we have that GERMAN kartofell here in the US playing,
i watched the game today against DC, he's the captain, i think he's doing allright here in the USA and the NY/NJ,
?what do U think about him?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mattheus is a wonderful player and will certainly help a weak NY team. I suspect he wants to follow Beckenbauer's path and that is why he agreed to play in the USA. He wants to be known as one of the greats, and many of them finished their careers playing here...Pele, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres no doubt that he's the backbone of the Metrostars. I mean look, in the Metrostars he's given the opportunity to play all positions, and he takes those opportunities, but you have to take a look at them. Every year they almost completely change the roster. This year there are 7 new players, yes they are good players but they've only been together for a few months and theres no way that you can build a strong team without a strong foundation.
I just wish them the best.

·
Registered
301 Posts
this fool wants to -put all the blame on the 2 colombians!
they lost again at home 0-1...goal in the 84 minute.
they will see today KC...the undefeated wiz

Lothar claims an english teacher to alex comas and Valencia 'el tren'

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Has anyone seen any performance of Stoichkov around here? I know he played several matches for Chicago, scored three goals. Yet the first three matches he started for Chicago they lost ( :) )- the one he missed because of a red card they won. Ahh, they also won the last one he played with his winning goal.

·
Registered
301 Posts
lothar M....in 8 games has not had a good game yet!
he is over rated and was good at bayern, since he had lots of brazilean talent around, plus lisarazu!

yesterday the metros NY... defeated c-bus, by the hand on ADOLFO EL TREN VALENCIA, 2goals.

see more at metrofan.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts