Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if we already have a Lost thread, but I couldn't find it, anyone know when the Second season is going to be aired in the UK. And what are your thoughts about it? Who is your favourite characters etc?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
lost is a good tv novelman but...its purposely progressing way too slowly.

It has a rich story line but its just progressing at snails pace like trying to stretch out its seasons.

Makes you wonder if even the writers have decided what they are doing with the script

And on top of that...there is absolutely a feeling of people walking out on the series out of boredom

And teh second season is replete with flashbacks constantly its annoying. Every five minute its a flash back. The first season was ok. At times not even one flash back during an episode.

Everyone episode now has abt 10 flashbacks.

Its a potentially great story with no doubt a fanatical cult followi but its wearing a bit thin now and i feel like slapping the producer and tellin him get the F*** on with the story

my favourite character? :D:D:D how about the "Others" hahahah sick Mo-fo's that lot

seriously Sayed and Sawyer are the most manly, Jack is a P**SY...Kate has got him wrapped around his finger back in the real world she'd have robbed him blind and shot him a long time ago :D:D

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Locke, Sawyer, Jin :D

Attachments

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I always forget to watch this show

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Grobari said:
Sorry if we already have a Lost thread, but I couldn't find it,
ahem...this is the "Movies" forum, maybe you should try the "Television" forum seeing how Lost is a tv show not a movie

somebody move this thread

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts