Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i won the premier league last season and now i am struggling with 11 points of 11 games, i have improved my squad too, but i cant seem to find my old winning ways, anyone got any ideas to help, please, could it be beacuse i am not in the champions league, too many games, that has happened in real life to teams, i need to know how to fix this

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Yes changing the formation was the first thing that came to my mind as well. Also keep in mind that changing player instructions often helps more then changing the tactic itself.

You can read about and download differend tactics in this thread. Although you might not use any of them, its always interesting to get impulses from the outside.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I would also recommend reading the tacticians thread and downloading the tactic pack. It has around 10 tactics, most are good, but a few are absolutely suberb.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I have had a 4-4-2 (4-1-3-2) tactic work pretty well when I need to counter attack. It consits of the following positions:

DR, DL, DC1, DC2, DMC, MR, MC, ML, FC1, FC2. The key is to tell the MC to make runs all the way to the oppositions box, and since he comes from such a deep position, he will most probably get alot of room, as the oppositions defenders will be busy marking your attackers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts