Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just showed how lacking the squad is in when it comes to really the high pressuring games. You pysched your team up against Man Utd, but when it comes down to the wire the lack of confidence was obvious.

Hamann and Gerrard didn't have a clue about what they were doing in the midfield. It also showed that Gerrard is not fully ready for the big stage yet. He's good but they should allow him time to blossom. When Redknapp came in he calmed things down in midfield unspectacular but effective.

And what were our four strikers doing in the last quarter of the game. I could't remember any goal-scoring chances from them.

Liverpool now need SEVEN points from the last three to confirmed thrid place. That is assuming Leeds win all their four remaining games.

A highly disappointing performace. I think Pool is right afterall!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I wish I was wrong!!!

I don't like me like this I am too pesimistic. maybe I should not write what I feel as it is getting me down.

X

·
0 Posts
i heard our performance was terrible..i watched the last 15mins..and we couldn't get any chance especially with 4 strikers!!!
fowler was nowhere to be seen...neither was owen

only heskey and camara seems to be doing some work!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
We were very poor. Hyypia looked out of touch and I have seen him many times but this was the worst I have seen him yet (includes 3-2 defeat by Man U).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts