Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any word, random forumers from random forum that you refuse to name?
Nope :(

Was hoping he'd maybe appear wanting to talk about the football.

A few of us had him on PSN and have been deleted and notice his PSN name has changed.

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Hmmm.....that tells me that he is still around and maybe has gone through a life-changing experience that has caused him to throw off the shackles of his old life and move forward with his new life.....as a woman probably. Not that there is anything wrong with that :err:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Good to hear that he's still alive and kicking at least. I hope he returns eventually.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
A few of us had him on PSN and have been deleted and notice his PSN name has changed.
That's great news. Not the part about him shunning you like an online leper but that he's okay. (y)

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,489 Posts
Stevie!!!! 😫

Reactions: Beaux Balkans

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,489 Posts
None of y'all guys from Parts Unknown have any other info on him (like his email or some shit)?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nah he was quite secretive.

The username change on PSN I was on about btw happened just before he disappeared. Could have just been a coincidence or a sign he wants to be left alone and it was all planned :'(

just like a wife/husband going to the shops never to be seen again. sad times

·
¯\(°_o)/¯
5,489 Posts
Hmmm.. yeah I can see someone doing that, but didn't think Stevie would do something like that.

But I guess anything's possible.

Just weird that he would just leave these communities like that. PSN thing is weird either way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The thing that has us confused is he literally just started a game on our Discord. Was talking and active a lot, seemed fine.

Seems like a few of his last posts on here was referencing future ideas for Sheep as well etc.

It's just so very bizarre

21 - 35 of 35 Posts