Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have come from another forum. Our long serving friend Steve aka Los Che Forever has gone missing. Last seen one month ago on our forum and yours. Please help. Can anyone find Steve?

Best,

·
Registered
6 Posts
We really miss him :(

we see he had 36k posts here. we've known him since 2007 too and he had a similar amount of posts on this other forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
It was a forum relating to a football game that no longer exists. It suddenly died when the company decided they didn't want to host it anymore, but we created a Discord server where Los Che was active every day and spoke about everything. we all knew him very well on a personal level!

But as of 31 days ago, he's vanished.

·
Registered
41,611 Posts
We're also stressing. He was involved in a Discord and he replied almost immediately. We had a game here he likes to play about to start and began to worry when he didn't sign up or reply in the Discord.

He also missed a birthday.

Hopefully he just took a break from talking about football.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah he spoke about you guys. A few days before he vanished he introduced a game to the Discord that you guys play I think?

"The football forum I'm on. Xtratime Say 16 players. So 1-16, then 16 picks 2 players then back again and then 1 picks 2 then again. 2-15 picks 1 player everytime"

It might seem a little bit weird we're looking for an internet friend, but considering we've known him since 2007 and he was introducing games to us a few days he disappeared (he didn't quit the server, is just inactivate) - it's just very very strange!... he is a funny nice bloke!

·
Administrator
25,344 Posts
Nothing weird about it, we have been worried about him too, tagged him, opened b-day thread , pmed him etc and cant figure out why he has disappeared just when about to start a game he was excited about

The fact he is not showing up in another regular place is even more worrying

·
Registered
6 Posts
We're also stressing. He was involved in a Discord and he replied almost immediately. We had a game here he likes to play about to start and began to worry when he didn't sign up or reply in the Discord.

He also missed a birthday.

Hopefully he just took a break from talking about football.
Was that Sheep? I see you've got that on the forum. We play that on Discord too

He was really good at it and would often win lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
He was always very secretive about his personal life in our discord tbh so it's not much a surprise that if something happened he wouldn't reveal it.

·
Registered
44,356 Posts
It is strange that he's vanished like that. He'd respond to a PM or come back to something he's tagged in, surely. Hope he's okay.

Like Bill said, hope he's just taking a break.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts